Ways To Honor Gods, Demons, Spirits, Monsters, Dead Practioners, Etc

Hi Everyone!..So I Wanted To Create A Thread Dedicated To Ways Honoring Spirits, Gods, Demons, etc, In Daily Life, I Am Oft Unable to verbally Pray To Them…I Other Words, How Many Ways And Possibilities Are There To Honor The Gods?

2 Likes

you dont have to verbally pray to gods, since they are gods. they know everything about you and can hear your thoughts, otherwise they wouldnt be effective gods would they? you can chant their enn or mantras silently in your head, that is effective enough

1 Like

Thank You!

Everything?
Lilith, Hekate, And Kerridwen Know that I’m Sexually Attracted To Them?

Mulberry Said that they get energy from the attention we give them…He Also Said that We Don’t Need To Give Them Offerings…

That is indeed her opinion :smiley:

if you try the search for “prayer” plus an entity name you’ll probably come up with some ideas, and ou can just think these in your head, as mentioned.

Like this one:

1 Like

Who’s Opinion?

… Mulberry’s…? Are you trolling me? :crazy_face:

No Never!..

…Threw Me Off!

@Mulberry…Ok…I just read your profile…your comment makes a lot more since to me now…

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
Hi DarkestKnight!

@Mulberry
I thought about making an effigy of myself and drawing the Gods’ Sigils one it…and burning it to them…

Also…Another Magickian said that Sacrificing the lifeforce of your enemies…or animals to them is good…but how do you Sacrifice Human, or Animal Lifeforce to them?

No I’m not referring to anything “Violent” or “illegal”

I say kind words and praise my succubus, she enjoys it a lot. Maybe even more than offerings and intercourse.

1 Like

Heh! I’m Sexually Attracted To Lilith…I hope she doesn’t mind

I’ll try telling Pazuzu, Paimon, Asmodeaus, Lucifer, Azazel, Belial, Beelzebub, Lilith, Hekate, Kerridwen, Abbadon, Marbas, Aphrodite, Baal, Freyja, Odin, Pazuzu, Marchosias, And Kali that I’m their property, and to “toy” with me, they won’t…(This was another user’s idea which was fucking brilliant, I’m glad they thought of it)

1 Like

@DarkestKnight
What would you think if I told them that?

@Mulberry
Wait! So They Also Get Our Energy from Petitioning them as well?