Ways To Honor Gods, Demons, Spirits, Monsters, Dead Practioners, Etc

And You Can Use This On Their Picture if they’re not present?

@Mulberry
So I’ve been thinking…I’ll honor them by wearing their Sigils, making an effigy of myself and “Sacrificing” it to them as a form of devotion, making effigies of other living beings and “Sacrificing” it to them, petitioning them to vampirize me, petitioning them to let me honor them, and accept it, tearing up my own clothing and pictures while calling on them…If You Notice…Everything I listed is POSITIVE and NOT negative…

@Mulberry
Anything you want to add or correct me about…is something wrong about my idea?

Not even that: just think mean things about someone and you’re mildly cursing them already.

But be careful, because “like attracts like” is real… so, if you put yourself into shitty energy a lot you will attract parasites and more bad energy to you, and you don’t want that. Make sure your protections are in place and you know how to banish and cleanse if you are getting baneful.

I wouldn’t call any of that positive in any way. But you do you, it’s your funeral.
Devotion isn’t sacrificial necessarily, can’t you just love them for who they are without having to put yourself down all the time?

I mean, you’re asking the wrong person. You know I despise religions and worship, I’m not going to be able to give you impartial ideas… I posted you a nice prayer from a member above that is typical of the weak minded devotees of imaginary friends, try that and see how it feels. But I can’t do more than say “do what works for you”… you’re going to have to try it and see to know that. Do what you want.

3 Likes

As Much As I’ve heard mention of the evil eye, I’ve never heard this ere thee hath spoken it…

I’ll not use Baneful Magick on persons outside of me…I’ll just focus on My Gods, Trancework, And Spirit-Journeying…
[
It’s funny you said “love” the Gods are the first and only things I’ve been able to love…before I started Honoring/Inviting The Gods…my Gods…I didn’t think I was capable of “love”

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to shove religion, and worship down your throat, I just trust you a lot, that’s why I ask you questions…

Ah, you will enjoy the Spiritual Hygiene thread then. It’s kind of important to keep yourself clear of timewaster and astral nasties, they’re not uncommon, and doing magick kind of lights you up on the astral so they are attracted to you…

No worries! I’m just a student along with everybody and there’s plenty I don’t know, or can’t or won’t get experience in. Sometimes it’s just that there’s no time to give due justice to all the traditions and you have to prioritise. :slight_smile: I’m just being honest and when I don’t know I either stay quiet or I say “I don’t know”.

2 Likes

@Mulberry
What do you think of drinking one’s own urine?
What are the Magickal Properties?
What is the Spiritual Significance of it?

Why? Urine is a byproduct of your body. Unless you’re lost in the wilderness and lack water for survival, there is no real purpose in drinking it.

It can be used as a link in sympathetic magick in similar ways to blood. It has been used in curse work and love spells. It has even been used in health diagnosis, and was believed to be the cure for bewitchment, aka being under a spell.

It depends on the culture. In some cultures, for example, securing a witch’s urine was a counter-charm against her magick.

1 Like

Not magickal. There’s proponents of urine therapy that are outside the scope of this forum’s purpose. Just google that.

See what Darkest said: the use here is in jars. Look up “witch bottles” as well as hoodoo sour jars.

Whatever you intend is what you do with it. How many times do I have to say “intention is everything”? I’m not saying that no no reason or because its trite and cute. SET YOUR MIND to what you want and your energy will follow.

1 Like

Ok

I feel terrible

I’m going to make sigils to my gods and offer it to them…

@Mulberry
@DarkestKnight

So I’ve been thinking of practicing Grounding/Chakra Work/Banishing/Exorcism Rituals…I’ll need to modify them for certain reasons…I’m Also Wondering if Spirit Journeying Can Be Weaved Into or count as any pf these rituals I just listed above, I feel like it’s very unlikely but I thought I’d ask anyway…because I can’t fathom how Spirit Journeying could possibly be weaved into or replace Standard Rituals that achieve/practice Grounding/Chakra Work/Banishing/Exorcism Rituals

What is it that you want to achieve, result wise?

@Mulberry

So Basically…I was listening to this video of V.K Jehannum

And I thought the Gods would want me to do it

That doesn’t answer the question.

Fuck the “gods” I didn’t ask what they wanted… what do YOU want to ACHIEVE? What changes are you looking for in your life or spirit?

Do you want entertainment? Do you have issues to resolve like lack of health/wealth/relationships? Do you want to explore and understand the unseen?

Set your intention for what you want to change and you will attract that. Set your intention to only give away energy and that’s what you’ll do with nothing to show for it, not more knowledge or a better life.

Look again at the prayer linked above to Lucifer - the reason is inherent in the working, the person knows they have no idea what they want and like a child want “guidance through their path”, whatever that is they don’t even know… It’s weak and self-infantilizing (imo, obviously), but probably got them something useful. … At least they realised they didn’t know what they wanted and just reached out for help, and I would expect that a being like Lucifer would fix that first and that person by now knows more about themselves. What are you achieving for with random offerings for nothing?

Jehannum here recommends starting from the beginning, with grounding and banishing, energy (“chakra”) work and divination. That’s great, but you need to set your intentions clearly to know why, or you won’t keep up the work and many other things will take priority.

Stop thinking about it and do it… but know WHY you do it.

Stop thinking about it an do it… but know WHY you do it.

1 Like

[quote=“Mulberry, post:39, topic:186662”]
Do you have issues to resolve like lack of health/wealth/relationships? Do you want to explore and understand the unseen?
[/quote] Yes!

My reason for practicing all these things is because he said it would remove spiritual blockages, help unlock your magickal/psychic senses, help you see/hear spirits, and Yes Nothing More I want to do than explore the unseen, and commune with the Spirits.

So start with grounding and spiritual hygiene.

Try getting the first book mentioned in this thread, and work though it. You’re been linked this like three times now, but you’re not doing it… if you’re that keen it’s time to get on with it, no?

1 Like

Sorry, I usually blow shit off if I think it sounds like happy jolly newager shit…I need to stop doing that…

@Mulberry This Should Be Able To Dispel All Spiritual Blockages.