Water Scrying - do you see anything?

I’m trying water scrying for the 2nd time. Do you guys see what I think im seeing or is it just my imagination?

I see a smokey figure and 2 bright white eyes

1 Like

Depending on the angle it’s being viewed:

A snake headed winged horse (upright)
A horse and rider (tilt right)
A Bull’s head with big horns (tilted left)
A hook or question mark (upside down)

I think :thinking: what you see is what matters not what we see especially since we don’t know the purpose behind your scry friend :slight_smile: :v:

Add: we don’t need to know btw. Not asking you to tell what you were scrying fr just meant that’s scrying personal and what 1 sees isn’t necessarily what another sees and that interpretation is up to the one doing the scrying.

It isn’t imagination though not entirely. Scrying is a real thing but it’s not exactly accepted or understood by mainstream and even those that do can’t exactly describe how it works (at least that’s what I’ve gathered from reading books on it. That they can’t really explain how or why it works).

1 Like

Yes its imagination and yes youre also still seeing it. Imagination is a magician’s greatest asset

3 Likes

3 hours later returning because I got a like I look at it still see the snake head horse but also see it could be interpreted as a bird as well. With that I am off to bed … I hope what people replied helped you out.

The water is just a medium that you project onto. The meaning of what you see is relative to your own associations with the images. It is a personal interpretation of what you yourself are projecting.

3 Likes

With scrying, imagination and inner vision should not be discounted or downplayed. You are drawing from your unconscious and subconscious mind, channeling through your inner vision, and watching it play out in the water (or fire, etc). So if you are seeing something, you are doing a good job :slight_smile:

If you are asking questions about your own inner world and Self, or attempting to communicate with entities, you can interpret what you see at face value (through the lens of your own symbolic framework). If you are asking specific questions about the “external” world, accuracy should improve with time, practice, and experience.

2 Likes

I can see both a parrot and this:

1 Like

It’s not necessarily a projection to be quite honest with you. You’re journeying into the parts of the psyche that you’re not always aware were there and that could include other people you’re metaphysically intertwined with.

1 Like

It’s an old lady. She is with you, and always watching you. I don’t know if she is watching over you, or simply watching you. She doesn’t seem to want anything and generally seems like a friendly spirit.

1 Like