Was this Lucifer?

Last night, I decided to evoke Lucifer after being drawn to him. It was my first time doing one. I simply laid down on my bed on my back and relaxed my whole body. I then visualised his sigil lighting up. Within a minute or maybe lesser, I felt a huge wave of energy, and it felt warm but I’m not too sure. It doesn’t feel violent, but overwhelming. I was surprised this was happening so fast. My eyes, being closed, started to move around uncontrollably similar to the stage before astral projection. However, during the stage before astral projection, I could open my eyes and it will would cancel everything. I would also have a sensation of floating above my body and everything would seem to vibrate.This however, continued even though I opened my eyes and instead of the floating or vibrating sensation, theres this energy that was so powerful. I’m saying this to show that this was something outside of me.

I wished that I could have gotten a conversation but it was too overwhelming to the point I can’t even think of what to ask so I thanked Lucifer (at least i hope he was) and promised to evoke him some other time. Would like to know if any of you have a similar experience with him and if you could help me ask if it was really him that came since I did not have a proper conversation with him. Thanks in advance

4 Likes

Hello, could you introduce yourself here? Forum rules ya know.
This does sound similar to many other people’s experiences, that I’ve heard of, so It seems quite possible it was Lucifer.

1 Like

Sorry, I wasn’t aware of the rules. Will do it rn

2 Likes

No prob, happens pretty often :wink:

1 Like

I believe it was him because the same happened with him the first time I summoned him. His energy was so intense that I could barely breath. I talked to him back then but it was very hard. I believe it was him and you should summon him again, practice makes perfect!

2 Likes

It sounds like Him to me. Did you see a certain color by chance?

Not really, because of the overwhelming energy I could not really concentrate on anything else. The energy was warm, and reminded me of the color red tho

2 Likes

If you were meditating and visualizing his sigil then yes. I’d say it was him. If it is your first time they usually do come stronger to make an impression. My first experiences with him were unforgettable and his energy was addictive. Intoxicating. Amazing. Summon him again and try to talk to him this time! I would love to hear about your experience!

3 Likes

I could barely breathe too. I just hope I didn’t anger him using up his time just to call it off because of the intensity.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it. I once called him but couldn’t focus at all and he told me that I should call him again when I regain my focus. He’s really friendly with those who respect him.

1 Like

Thank you, I will try to contact him soon again. With his strong presence, do you force yourself to focus or does it become more natural after the first experience?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing and will do!

1 Like

Just ask him to pull his aura back a little bit if it is too much for you. He understands our human nature. He won’t be offended. He will probably laugh.

1 Like

You’ll get used to his energy as you summon him.

Also, if you force yourself to focus, it’ll only become worse. Just let your thoughts come and go. It’s like your thoughts are cars in a big street. Just watch them coming and going, don’t try to stop them from moving. The street will empty sooner or later.

I tried calling him again, but this time I felt nothing. Maybe its because previously I did it at night and its daytime…

1 Like

This sounds like Lucifer. His energy, to me is very warm and like a big soft blanket. You described vibrating, and that’s also something that comes with it. For me, the vibrating hum was so strong I thought my ears would rupture. His energy is powerful but addictingly comfortable.

He s very considerate, id invite him back.

1 Like

Try early morning. Lucifer is the morning star, and when I first started with him he preferred morning meetings.

4 Likes

My advice is to listen to your thoughts in order to hear him. Don’t force it though. Just relax and listen.

1 Like

As for me his energy brings me vibrations and I feel warm sometimes. It’s cool tbh :grin:

1 Like

I tried again this time at night and again nothing. No energy, no presence felt. Chanted his enn and visualised his sigil lighting up but it does not seem to work or hes ignoring me. I know this sounds weird, but could any of you please help me ask him why? I’m in a bad place right now and I believe if I got Lucifer as my mentor I will be able to get through it. Thanks guys

1 Like