Was this legit, and of so, how could I contact this being

Hey all, I was thinking, when I was younger before I got into the occult and Magick, I remember how I used to have what I thought was a Fairy around, I thought that because I’d wake up and I’d find pinkish dust in different places, and sometimes, I’d wake up and their would be a grey stripe across my head, and mind you, I didn’t have a dusty room. Another thing that happen \ed is that I was getting pout of my bunk bed to use the restroom, and I looked over and saw this BIG golden white light hovering there, but before I could register it, I blinked. So was this a fae or different entity, and if so, how could I contact it again.

3 Likes

Try using this method, only instead of the image of a demon, visualise the image of the golden light you saw, or the form of a fairy, as you conceive them to look:

1 Like

@Ulunas, sounds very much could be a Fae.
I’ve had many wonderful experiences with the unforeseen beings and one of them was with Pixies. About 12x years ago I was leaving a job for another and some of the staff gave me going away gifts, one lady gave me two small pixie statues about 7 inches high, a male and female, as she gave the wrapped gift she said “they’ll be happy to be getting a new home”, i didn’t think too much of it and laughed with her. When i got home i took the pixies out of the gift bag and said to them Welcome to your new home and had a laugh to myself. I found them a spot in the Garden and hung them from the patio edge near a bush with yellow flowers, they both were holding onto a small rope, like they’re climbing and they both have very cute faces :)) The next morning i was still half asleep but can hear birds chirping, i seen the pixies running into my bedroom and the female which i named “Miinda” climbed on my shoulder and giggled, i woke up and i could see them both running along the floor, i then quickly jumped out of bed and hurried out of the room to follow them, they disappeared but i continued outside where they were both swinging on their ropes and looking my way, not swinging in circles, just back and forth, there was no wind around as it was early in the morning just before sun-up. I thanked them for showing themselves to me, after my shower i cut up some fruit into a bowl, put some on a seperate bowl and small glass of milk, placed the little bowl and milk by the pixies and asked them to have some breakfast whilst i sat under the patio with my fruit and coffee. Every now and then i’d see pink sparkly dust here and there.
If you live in the same house, one way to contact them is to make an offering such as sparkly trinkets and place it in an area by some flowers or bush you feel drawn to, mark the day on the calendar and tell them that on this day you want to begin a friendship with them, let it go and continue with your day. Every morning before the sun comes up or in the Evening just after sun sets go to that same spot/area and say hello or offer them milk and leave it till next day. If you acknowledge them evry day they will return to you, may take a week or a month but they will return when you least expect it. Good luck. :):smiley:

2 Likes

what about the sigil? This faery didnt have a sigil?

Don’t worry about it, sigils are a relatively recent thing in magick, people have been evoking for tens of thousands of years using images of how the spirit looks.

1 Like

I tend to have the fae around me a lot, if you know how the fae or entity felt it means you have their energy signature memorized. It can work similar to a sigil, it’s kind of like pinging the energy signature when you meditate on that particular feeling the entity gave off. It works the same as focal points which is just the residual energy you or someone left on an object, person, or place that you can recall.

1 Like

I have worked with the far my entire life. There are many kinds of fae. Not all are warm and fuzzy. The dark far can be extremely dangerous, but that does not seem to be the case with yours. Most faerie magic is very simple. They like to be fed. If this faerie is only in your house it could be a brownie. (Brunie) If it is with you outdoors it is probably a different kind. Either way, if you want to keep them from wrecking havoc in your home or want to get to know them better you need to feed them. This is very, very simple. You do not need to do any crazy magic stuff. Do not overcpmplicate things. Get a loaf of unsliced bread and tear off a piece. Pour honey on it, then pour milk over it. If it’s a house faerie keep a little bowl behind a door to feed them in. If it’s an outdoor feed them directly on the ground at the base of a tree with a faerie portal. Light far portals will feel calming or happy. Dark far portals will feel cold or make you slightly uncomfortable. (The portals look like holes or openings at the base of certain trees). Just put the bread directly in the hole and pour the honey and milk over it.

Personally I make it a point to feed both the light and dark fae at least once a year ( usually around Beltane) sometimes I do it again around Samhain. Keep in mind most faeries magic was traditionally used to keep them from screwing with you, except for Brunies. They are helpful house spirits, but before you die you must pass them on to someone or they can stay in the house and if they are not fed and cared for can behave very much like a poltergeist would.

1 Like

I have not seen this specific fae since i was 10, when i moved she didn’t follow and i just recently remembered her. But if she comes back tho, i will take your advice.

And will this draw the specific fae to me? So I can communicate with her and actually get to know her now that I actually know more about the spirit realm and am no longer held down by the christian dogma surrounding spirits and such?

It’s a method of creating an interface for spirits, so yes, it should work. Make sure to think about her carefully before doing it, and visualise her as strongly as you can during.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure her name was Summer, then again, my mom could have come up with that name. But would that name still work? like as i am calling it, and instead of the enn just use that name?

Think about her and call “Being known to me as Summer.”

1 Like

I know it’s been a while since this post, i been away and very busy… Anyway, about your post Nov 19th… since you just remembered her may mean she may be near you also.
At your home do you have a garden? If so, it might help to plant same type of flowers as the house you lived in at 10 years of age, if you remember what type, otherwise get some flowers that Fae’s like their favourite is Sunflower they also like honeysuckle, daisies, flowers that attract butterflies. You can search on the net there are lots of ways to attract Fairies as Lady_Eva mentioned. Best times for contact are just before sunup and just after sunset. Good Luck and let us know how you went.

1 Like

Can you give me a verbal or image formula to evoke fairies in the area or to evoke an specific fairy? Please, I need to know all of fairies. That, and also books to read and blogs :pray::pray::pray:

The person you are responding to hasn’t posted in two years. It is unlikely they will reply to you.