Was my sigil activated?

I used E.A Koettings Sigil Activation Method.

Last night, I evoked Marbas, Duke Sallos, Prince Sitri.
I used and practiced this method approximately ten times (for a year), and got a result with approximately 75%.

But i wonder I am doing it correctly.

I do not have clear astral sense (I am not talented at all, but it’s not that frustrating, My end goal is evocate demons with vivid visual, senses)

I do shower, and get naked, and fire candles.
then I enchant some words from Damon Brand’s books until I get comfort. ‘NAH KAH EE AH OH EH’ (In the book, He said It’s word of power)

Then see on my sigil with love emotion (as described at E.A’s post)

Then imaginate my desire, and fill that scene with emotions. (Emotion state when I got result)

In article, Koetting said ‘About 80-85 percent of people that use this method start to see the sigil “flash.”

When I imagine more vividly, And feel emotions more strongly, Sigils looks bit glowing.
It’s like i just woke up, and seeing objects with a hazy view.

Not more than that. Any flickering, or twisting is not happening to me.
Just a bit glow. Sometimes, my whole vision got full of textures. (like some foggy dusts are hinder my vision)

And i wanted to get clear astral sense, So I asked Marbas to get more astral sense.
After doing that simple ritual, I could more feel powers from candles. It’s like candles have some more weights. And I felt my real eye sense got dull 5%.

I wonder am i doing it correctly.

1 Like

What you have been feeling or seeing

You are doing it 100% correct

This is what happens

For me I felt the sigil and lines and circle vanish

Keep practising it and later you can do invocation or evocation

1 Like

Thank you for your answer.

Can I ask you few more questions?

1. You said ‘Keep practising it and later you can do invocation or evocation’
    I will read and practice ‘Evoking Eternity’, but do you mean that without this, If I practice a lot with this sigil activation method, can i start to feel spirits in some extent?
    However, If yes or not, I will practice ‘Evoking Eternity’, but I want to be good more faster at magick. Chaos around me chasing after me fast…

2. Is this activation method is kindof mixture of Evocation & Chaos Magick? For me, It seems like that.
    As I understand, chaos is ‘gnosis + emotion -> belief -> result’

Thank you.

Evoking eternity is a good book

For evocation you can try out summoning spirits by Konstantinos

This method is used for spirit sigil mostly

Yes after activating you can feel spirit

But sigils you know now being edited so many times their power is mostly lost

I suggest using goetia of dr rudd and joseph peterson editor
They have tried their best to copy from manuscript

Chaos magick is different
I have no experience with it

You can tell the spirit to do their task in time frame

While stating your request you should mention time frame

Thank you for your reply, and I will check your recommendations.
Have a good time!

1 Like

You can try s connoly sigils without circle
Goetia of dr rudd

The more accurate you draw the more powerful the connection

Ok, then you mean that Sigils of Goetia Demons that can found in internet is not that perfect?
I draw sigils first with sharp on monitor, and then trace that deliberately with black thick pen. Many books tell me that you don’t need to be perfect. However with my nature, I make a sophisticated work on it (Lol…)
Anyway, sigils on internet is not that correct?

Not necessarily

You can use better if possible

Thank you I understand what you mean now

1 Like

There was very big mistake. I did magick with Bellial, not Marbas.

You gotta master the gaze for it to work- imagination is needed for evocation codes, certain types of trance work, void work, etc…and a bunch of other seriously important shit, but to open a sigil, you must GAZE. Imagination actually hinders me in THAT part of the ritual.

That sigil that flashes is not part of my imagination. It actually DOES flash.

When you gaze at a sigil, you focus on the sigil and look past it - into the black, the abyss, or whatever the sigil is printed on.

Winterfeld makes some helpful suggestions in all of his books.

Drawing a sigil is one way to go. It’s a way for you to infuse your energy via the will into the process. It’s also fun and sets a mood.

But…there’s something about a printed sigil on the right paper - especially if you work out of books where the authors know what they’re doing, that works well. When I’m in the mood to draw, I print and trace using chalk.

Thank you for your advanced advice. I know i am in kind of trance, but same time, I can feel that it’s not that strong, so I’ll check your recommended book. Thank you

@Happybunny; this is the one I meant, the link is in the OP up top :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like