Was it hard work or was it lilith?

HI Its been a while since ive posted something on the forum. I just wanted to take this moment to thank LILITH who helped me start a new better life worth LIVING FOR.

Today marks 1 year since Ive started fresh. Last Year i was in a very bad state of mind, always on the verge of madness. i could not control myself or my desires always wanting something even if it wasnt good for me. For a few years i lost myself to drugs and had a really hard time trying to escape that mentality. My father was a Very AMBITIOUS man nut unfortunately he was VERY VERY SELFISH. His selfishness led him to drugs and alcohol . The saying Like father Like Son was true for me . I drown myself in alcohol and especially drugs. It was hard to get out of that mentality since it was all around me. The neighborhood was littered with that stuff.

Lilith helped me to control My selfish desire for drugs and alcohol. I still drink and smoke from time to time but nowhere near like last Year. I lost my job last year due to drugs. I tried a small buiseness but gave that up . Too Complicated for me right now.

LILITH showed me that you dont always end up like your parents. Her stories were very very powerful for me. It gave me inspiration to become a better person. It was Very hard at first but through her teachings She can help you control that lust for the good things in life whether itd be Woman or Money. Lilith showed me how POWERFUL WOMAN can be. Today i have much more respect for Woman and i have much more confidence than before. She showed me how powerful Lust could Be.

My hunger for a better life helped me get a new Job. i applied for a position as a Building Superintendent In ASTORIA NYC and got the Job. I HAD TO WORK MY BUTT OFF tho. EVERY DAY i had to ask for Liliths Courage> The job comes with A very nice 1 bedroom apartment with a great view of the city. NIGHTLIFE HAS BECOME WAY MORE FUN hahaha…

Hope someone reads this and doesnt loose hope in their work (magic Or Personal)
REAd the work Read ALL you can about Her .READING helps you build a strong connection with her. HER words are very Strong and beautiful. AZ-JEH another deific face of Lilith Helped awaken the Primordial Beast. AHRIMANS FIRE SHAPES YOU INTO THE BEAST YOU WERE MEANT TO BE. Ahriman didnt do it Alone Tho. AZ-JEH helped AHRIMAN AWAKE his DESIRES AND LUST FOR A BETTER KINGDOM.

TAKE THE TIME TO READ About LILITH (AZ JEH)

She helped me and she can help you to… THANKS FOR READING

6 Likes