Was it a dream? am i going crazy? or is it real

So last night as I was falling asleep I heard a voice speak to me, almost sounded like venom from the 2018 movie, he was telling me that he was going to give me a sign.

Lately I’ve been close to God because of a certain situation that came back to me because of some malpractice with magic that back fired on me kind of bad. I’ve fallen into sin multiple times yet this happened to me and I know this isn’t just “a demon”. I almost felt his presence was familiar so I didn’t fear the spirit that approached me last night.

There is this woman in my job I’ve desired lately these days. The spirit approached me as if it were my own voice. As I was falling asleep his voice changed with the venom voice. He was telling me he knew what I wanted and that he would give it to me. He was also telling me that he has given me the previous women and that things would go back to normal when I use to ask “it” for the women “it” gave me. This spirit told me that he would give me a sign of her being given to me. But the way he describes this sign sounds like he will show me something that haves to do with him to show me she is the one he is giving to me in my hands and he said he would show me this sign today. I’m going through a situation because of one of these women that he gave me that I’m still trying to fix. I knew this was more than just a dream because I opened my eyes while he spoke to me and I tried to reach for my phone with my left hand and about 2 to 3 times I thought I grabbed the phone but those 3 times I realized I didn’t have my phone in my hand. I felt the motion of my hand moving out to reach for my phone but I didn’t grab it. Then later I heard him do a mantra and then I completely fell asleep but I had no dream after this situation. Since this morning after I finished working out he has been speaking to me with my own mental voice telling me what to do and to do some pretty crazy nutty stuff that I kind of felt like I needed to tell him to stop because it was just not something I’d do because it was extraordinarily weird to do and when I reject what he tells me what to do he gets upset and start cussing at me in a very upset demonic voice…

Also before I turned to Christ I remember I was reading the horoscope for one last time and it said that a spirit or some type of being was very upset at me…

I wish I knew the spirit that I invoked but In my spells to seek women I asked any spirit that was near to do it so I don’t know what’s this spirits name…but it seems to have been the one doing all of the things I asked it to do for me…

I ask it for a name and he doesn’t tell me. Just keeps talking about the sign and that I would know when it’s the sign when I see it and that it could be anywhere…

Regardless is there any advice or any words of wisdom anyone can share or anything at all. I don’t want to start thinking I’m crazy because I’m willing to go get some help if this is the case. I’m open for any constructive opinion or something. I just want to know what y’all have got to say really because I know most of y’all are very well versed in this topic wich I’m just barely a novice that got fucked because of his own spells…

So to be clear, there is a spirit that you used to work with who would fulfill some of your desires, but then you turned to christianity and now the spirit is upset with you? My advice, if this is the case, is to try and banish the spirit using LBRP or whatever you prefer

1 Like

No, he was upset at me before I turned to Christ. I did ask to have a woman replace my wife and for him to kill her and he tried many times yet she is still alive because she is Christian but even as I knew those women were the ones he brought to me I rejected them because they were less than what I expected at the time wich is what I am assuming why this spirit were to be upset at me.

He couldn’t kill her because she’s a Christian? LOL

1 Like