Wards

Hey all,

Anyone have any wards to keep people out of a room? Need to banish my partner’s room of all the negative energy its collected over the years and having people that are pure negativity going into it all the time aren’t helping.

Any help would be lovely,

Cheers,
King

4 Likes

I just pulse a wave of my aura outward, and watch it push everything else out, then harden into the borders of the building. Usually just an active ward, not effective for week-long use. After that, just put silver near the windows, doors, & mirrors, and burn sage or sweetgrass.

5 Likes

I’ll probably use that for banishing the room, actually. Interesting, thank you kindly.

I’m looking more for a long acting ward, as I can’t be there all the time.

2 Likes

Crystal grid? Also servitors might help

2 Likes

Actually just program the ward already in place to discourage them

2 Likes

There isn’t a ward in place, unfortunately. I dont know any, so I was asking if anyone would oblige to help me with some informtaion

1 Like

Maybe consider getting rid of the people entirely. Out of her life instead of just out of her room.

2 Likes

Unfortunately not an option in this case. Wish it were as it would save too many headaches to count.

1 Like

Why? “Accidental” car crash maybe? There’s almost certainly a means to remove their influence entirely from her life.

2 Likes

Envision one there, create a spell for it or even a servitor to do it for you.

2 Likes

Yep - one of my earliest forms of magick, did a step-by-step walk through here:

6 Likes