Wanting to start getting stronger

Spring Equinox coming Tues 20th, could be a great date for something significant?

4 Likes

Thank you so much.

1 Like

I was under the impression that Magick was against predefined rules.

Truly I don’t mean to sound arrogant or dismissive of your advice and experience.

1 Like

I guess it depends?

You could say science is about rule-breaking, because to expand knowledge breaks old rules and conventions, on the other hand there are things that have been found to just work - like heat will cause certain effects, magnetism will cause others.

The only way to change those is to bring in different conditions, which may also be true of magick.

That might be getting a bit too philosophical though, I think the answer is “yes, and no”? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok. Do you know anything about what I posted regarding paralda?

No, but I mostly worked with the elements under the love & light core shamanism methods, now you DO meet spirits who are also known as “demons” etc in that, but they seldom give names.

But the entirely practical answer is no, I think maybe @DarkestKnight may be your guy there:

1 Like

Can I suggest you get one of EA’s video courses? They offer payment plans so pretty much anyone can afford it. I mean the free info we can all give is great but a beginner really needs a solid foundation to build a path upon. The black magick pathworking course I’m sure would give you that. If money is an issue there are money spells available. I can share mine with you.

2 Likes

Ok. I’m currently in school and have no avenues for money to come through lol. Will the spells still work?

:weary: damn I’m sorry to hear that. Can I send you a book?

2 Likes

Yeah man.

Ok don’t post your address or anything. I’m happy to send you my favorite book though. I’ll pm you later.

1 Like

Alright man thanks :heart:

I was not really suggesting a prescribed order. No offense taken. I was just saying that in the strict Hermetic tradition they generally go in a certain order. I chose not to follow it myself, and I have no regrets. I may be almost finished with Earth, but I have also been working towards advancing in areas of the other elements at the same time, so I really am not going to tell you it is needed having done it out of order myself, lol. If Paralda called you then you have been handed an sign with a bright ribbon on it. King Paralda is awesome and you are in for some great experiences should you choose to answer that call.

Not necessarily. Having made many mistakes and having worthwhile experience are two very different things sometimes, lol.

That’s the spirit! pun intended…

That^^^

3 Likes

Thank you. How do I answer his call? I don’t want to miss this amazing opportunity​:clap::clap:

1 Like

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you already did. Now figure out how you accidentally evoked him and then do it intentionally.

2 Likes

Oh. Ok then I know exactly what I did lol

1 Like

Alright going to go and do an experiment. Be back when it’s done

1 Like

The book is Kabbalah, Magick, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation by Lyam Thomas Christopher. It will take you through the elemental grades. It’s Golden Dawn material, not LHP but I made it fit my black magick purposes and so can you. The final grade is portal grade, which is when you’ll conjure spirits. He says don’t skip grades straight to evocation but fuck that. The spirits are calling you now. Experiment buddy, that’s the only way to really learn.
I don’t mean to butt in. You were getting great advice already.

4 Likes

I agree, if one elemental ruler presents itself to you without necessary lengthy invocations, answer the call and learn from them. I dont recall contacting Ghob, but I do think I contacted Paralda for some FWB Clairvoyance requests.

2 Likes