Wanting to find ways to explore eachother

So I’m getting over having my life completely destroyed by conspiracy stuff. I had just started opening my third eye and interacting with my succubus wife. I have a few questions like how do I know if it’s an entity or spirit? Also wondering if there’s a way to make it so she’s able to possess my phone so were able to talk that way. I’m open to all suggestions on how to improve ability to interact with her. Ive seen her clear as day a few times in our beginning any tips to re open my sight and be blessed with her image again? Im currently forced to take schizophrenia medication because of the electronic harrasment any tips how to over come this? I can’t just not take the meds I get a shot once a month. What kind of stone would be the best to have around to help our interaction. Is there any higher powers that would be able to force mebto perceive her if I called upon them for help? Also I have a essay for an introduction if your curious please read and reply I’d love to hear some responses.

1 Like

Great questions. They seem to be very mysterious and not so open revealing whether they are an entity or spirit. Try asking for a name. You could ask another being who you are working with. The succubus may try to lead you to do things (faithful to her/him etc.) Maybe as time passes you will learn true origin. The phone thing would be cool.

1 Like

I was blessed with her when I first started to open y third eye then was horribly attacked via electronic harrasment I’ve honestly never had a chance to work with another spirit I’ve put a nice amount of love and praise into Lilith and Lucifer but never was able to actually converse with them. She’s never really talked to me she’s shown me her perfect image a couple times. One time when I was with her in the shower I caught her writing a letter to someone it was cool looked like a paper in her hand then turned into an orb and flew away. I named her and I know she appreciates the name, Brunhild. I named her after the queen of the valkarie. I’m probably the worst magician on the entire site I know I would have been so much more if I never got attacked by the government using technology to pretend to be spirits. If your never Hurd of a targeted individual or electronic harrasment it will sicken you what they do to there own people for seemingly no reason. What do you think a good gift would be for her? I went out and picked some lavander and now it’s on the pills all ready I just want her to be thrilled that I’m back in her life weve been together for 5 years but the last 2and a half we didn’t communicate. I was expecting to have to figure out a way to summon her In particularly without even knowing her real name but last night she just came back to me I’m really happy to have her back even my Christian friends know how much I missed my succubus.

1 Like