Safe Servitor for beginners, banishing, protection, shielding and warding

Oh lol. Well technically she may not know what it’s called, as far as the plane she exists on and I couldn’t begin to know how many people have summoned her and not commented

Lol I’m not even sure if she knows how to count, but technically it seems like she would be able to, as she was able to take my knowledge and abilities, but time isn’t linear (according to most) so she might not even know how to answer that, depending on what her perception of time and Now is.

If she’s able to perceive the future, or even the past for that matter, the answer could be complicated.

It makes sense (to me) that she would have encountered your totem animals/guides and such however, by coming to you.

Lol so we learned today, that Luna can ward out shadow people, and don’t bother trying to use her to answer simple questions lmao.

3 Likes

Or she could be discreet and wouldn’t talk about other people :smile:

2 Likes

That is true lol.

I’m sure you’ll probably ask other things, even if you don’t think about it-so I’ll be curious to hear how things go as you move along, if you don’t mind sharing with us.

Plus the more we learn about how Luna is being used, and how she interacts on average with people, the more people who will feel comfortable inviting her into their lives.

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll keep reporting :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you! I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Thank you for creating her! It actually crossed my mind some time ago that I could make a servitor for this purpose (not that I’ve ever done that, but at least I have a book on it :slightly_smiling_face:). Now I don’t have to, and interacting with Luna really gave me some momentum!

4 Likes

I’m glad you feel that way :slight_smile: I hope she helps you in many ways.

2 Likes

@Keteriya If I summon a spirit in my Astral Temple would that still bring parasites even if I’m Evoking a spirit in my mind?

Very interesting cool post by the way I’ll make sure to call on this spirit when I have a chance. :+1:

3 Likes

No. An astral temple is your space. It is locked unless you specifically invite something in. If you are worried about it, though, it isn’t difficult to put up a ward. It is your creation, after all, so just visualise a lock on the door. I use a sigil that only allows myself and someone who has my permission to enter.

6 Likes

Oh cool okay thanks! :+1: @DarkestKnight

3 Likes

Is this good?

3 Likes

Looks perfect :slight_smile: if you have any issues you can also use her sketch on your phone, like a sigil too

3 Likes

Well, I summoned her to see if she can clear out the nastys from my nannas house and place wards. Got a pretty quick response!

I heard her telepathically and started repeating the phrase " I love you Luna" and got a quick mental image of a adorable baby blue coated cartoonish pony with a shimmery violet mane and tail. Big blue eyes and a lavender moon and star pattern on her ???hip???

I noticed a pressure between my eyes and ringing in the ears after Summoning her. Which is pretty much the usual when I successfully summon anything. I politely requested that she banish any parasitic beings or negative energy in the house. She went right to it, the atmosphere feels alot lighter in here already! :100: I recommend working with Luna! Especially if you are new and not well versed in banishing or protection.

P.s.
She’s a real sweetheart.

10 Likes

Wow sounds like you had a great experience :slight_smile: thank you so much for sharing it with us!

4 Likes

My mental connection with Luna was weak last night, I barely received anything but think she tried to show up as lavender-colored rather thank pink as before. Is she likely to change colors or was it just me?

The physical signs were more obvious, though. There were a few intense “touches” on my legs, and my ears were going quite crazy with buzzing, pressure changes and faint staticky sounds.

5 Likes

Mmm I would say it’s possible she could change colors, as long as you still get a pony you are probably fine.

As far as changes in interactions that can vary from day to day. I still have days I summon and essentially get nothing, with a being I know well- it could be me, could be them, etc.

4 Likes

I’ve done telepathy before with beings from the astral, sometimes without even intending to. But it’s been completely chaotic, such as I did it once and never managed again. The above mentioned panther is probably the only spirit I’ve talked to several times. I really need to figure out what works for me.

2 Likes

Give it time, nothings perfect and the race of spirit makes a difference for me personally :slight_smile: Some things I connect with much easier than others, but nothing is ever 100%. If I’m tired or emotional, you can pretty much forget me getting anywhere with anything.

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing Luna posted quite a bit on this forum and so as someone who is always looking for creative ways to banish and ward I just invited her into my space. She showed up very quickly, her energy is very child like but protective at the same time. She came in a more white and black spotted form but still with the pony aesthetic which was adorable. I politely requested she eat any negative energy in my space and protect my space for the ritual I am planning tonight and she was more than happy to do so, she also recharged one of my wards I was worried about which I very very much appreciated. Also asked some questions about a spirit I’ve been working with for a little while and she gave me some very helpful insight on it. Luna is amazing, thank you for showing her to everyone!

7 Likes

I’m glad you had such a good experience with her :slight_smile: Lol I hope it’s not too annoying that she’s circulating the forum so much right now, but it seems like we have a lot of need for banishing and warding our spaces around here, right now!

I’m not surprised her energy felt childlike, I was really focused on the My Little Pony toy I had as a child when I created her, and I wanted her to fun and not something that felt too heavy- if that makes sense! We have lots of resources for darker spirits, so I was really trying to contrast that and ensure she would be a light hearted being, especially for the newer folks.

It’s really interesting to me how many colors she’s showing up as. I didn’t think about her colors much at all, I was intent on making sure she would give the pony image, so that we all could be sure we did get the right spirt, but didn’t have intent on colors at all.

6 Likes