Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@Brand_New Baby? What baby? :thinking:

Also yes the chains make sense to me. I feel as though I have some kind of blockage that prevents me from astral projecting. (Although it could be more than that.)

Iā€™m pregnant, they (donā€™t know the gender) have been popping up in readings.

The chains feel partially self imposed like a challenge you set up. @Hyze

Interesting. It must be something I did subconsciously. Ty

Also, congratulations!

1 Like

Anyone? I want to try :blush:

Iā€™ll trade.

1 Like

Would you read first?

1 Like

Hey i had went first. I kept getting ā€œdemonā€, I saw a black horse on its back hooves neighing doing that stand up thing. The setting is black. sorry its my first time. Lol That all i got

1 Like

Scan Trade?

I did your scan further up and asked you something as well.

The first phase of the scan was about your soul, as for the the second the Word ā€œBuildingā€ some how appeared, i meant seeing.

Anyone? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for the delay, I fell asleep. For you I got a very Gamaliel feeling, though the lighter aspects of it. Standing at the edge of the water at some soft tropical ocean. A palm tree moving gently with the breeze. The sky is grey, itā€™s cloudy but not stormy. Like morning fog layer hanging around before the sun burns it off in a few layers. Sexual vampirism seems like something you have a natural knack for, though still young and inexperienced in many ways.

2 Likes

Iā€™m around for a bit if youā€™d like to trade.

1 Like

Its ok haha, thank you very much!

Sure! :slight_smile:

For you I see what appears to four ladybugs grouped together, two small two large, head butting their correspondingly sized bug to create the image of a kind of phalanx. This is on the back of a being with long thin grey horns that look similar to antennae, with leathery grey skin and black eyes with white pupils. This bipedal being also has four arms that end in avian claws, that are a sickly lime green color, while itā€™s legs seem more muscular. It holds a katana in each ā€˜handā€™, one black, one red, one green, and one yellow. Very interesting! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May we scan?

1 Like

Sure! :slight_smile:

For you I see a very thick, perfectly equal-sided triangle that is both black with a line of white on the inner border and white with a line of black on the inner border. I see it from the side, and thereā€™s a black or white rectangular opening in the side of it, from which something that looks like a sphere cut in half floats out. Itā€™s got a very interesting mask on, something like a meteorite dome speckled with polished obsidian eyes, and the meteorite is shaped into two antler-like structures on its top. It seems to be operating this form as a way of communication, because it natural state is a kind of cold bubbly dark blue liquid that sparks and smells like gasoline and vinegar. Itā€™s very inquisitive and non-aggressive, feels like a sentient fluid condenser or liquid state intelligence trying to aggregate as much new data as possible. Cool stuff! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can someone scan me pls
But i dont know how to do back though

As i Focus on you i see shape and lines in the Fluid of existence you are moving in a realm of sacred geometry.

Theres aslo many shape symbols, next i see and place of ebon Grey colour and theres a hole of blackness, it leads upon place of inner transformation and power.

You will go next level in your magick and life but theres things that you dont see, Move strongly and big but dont forget to see the little things, in your life, in yourself, in your ascend.

2 Likes