Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Can someone scan me? I ll scan back

You pissed off your friends, trust me.

You need more fire work in your practice

Your energy feels kinda dark. Iā€™m best at doing chakras so Iā€™ll go into that next. Your crown is doing something very interesting, but I see grief energy around your heart chakra. From top-to-bottom, root: good, sacral: fine, solar plexis: fine, heart: I see grief energy around here, throat: fine, third eye: good and open, crown: good and quite open. So the more I feel on you, you seem like a normal person, but the energies youā€™re working with are probably dark. Letā€™s see if I can see anythingā€¦ I see a lake. How boring and vague. Iā€™m gonna try to feel out if thereā€™s a message for youā€¦ something is worrying and upsetting you. Iā€™m getting that magic can help you with it, you just got to keep believeing. I hope this is good enough and please return with something

1 Like

Anyone want to scan me? Too new to scan back though.

Dunno what that means at all. A little more detail?

Hehe welcome back , wanna trade :slight_smile:

I see a green tarantula itā€™s furry seems rather large but the climbs up someoneā€™s hand then arm, I see a image of a anime almost looking he has a firm jaw and bright red hair small spikes, I return to the scan and then see a very old man walking with a cane he doninstates heā€™s still lively and got into a weird position where he is standing on his finger tips arms just bearly below crossed legs.

Ok now I scan what the green tarantula represents slash means and see a teddy bear meaning child hood friend, Iā€™m not sure if your the red head or not but when I tried to check they disappeared and now the view was of a field of sunflowers.
The Old man is trying to tell me he represented you in old ago if I understand him correctly when I asked I think I need to scan them deaper they change form into a women ninja warrior wearing green then they turn into jade. So the red head was white, the old man and women warrior were Asian.

Your crown chakra is doing the best out of your chakras your base and heart have blocks, so do your wrists and the color associated to the block in wrists were orange.
So I checked to see what is a physical ailment and I see a hurt right foot.

So past life didnā€™t work properly I seen you as a female Fox ears and tail. K think I got oast life image a large chested and strong jawed man with Blonde long hair, was in the forest, when I tried to ory towards what kind of clothes he went from wearing a frilly white button up in wearing a kilt. The house looks like what the villagers would have in like the movie braveheart.

1 Like

Any chance your down to Trade since weā€™re both actually on.

Sure Ʈl do it yours shortly

Thank you for the scan @Encore19, it really resonates.

Let me do yours, what I saw:

It was at night there was a bright and powerful full moon, there is a stream of water, kinda like a small river, I saw a woman holding baby, she is running away from someone or something, but she seemed to be slowed down by water and mud, she is very scared. It is dark she is looking for a way to escape, the moon brightens itself even more thus showing her the way. What I felt is there is a past issue creating sorrow relating to your mother or a motherly type of thing and kinda like you are not willing to deal with it

I got the sense that you work a lot with female motherly energies, Hekate? Lilith?

1 Like

I see a silver moth beautiful then itā€™s starts raining blood and the moth flys away and bring the focus of sight to doe deer it lands on its nose, I questioned what should I know and then the image of the silver moth has skulls appearing all throught of itā€™s wings. It then starts to float off again and this time the focus was on a cliff then all of a sudden itā€™s becomes the cover art for the Korn album follow the leader.

Ok now letā€™s see who makes an appearance when asking whoā€™s there darn a seen a large muscular man with a white shirt his upper body way out of size compaired to lower, he wonā€™t tell me his name so I ask him to reveal something for you to have a clue firstly he showed me the eye of a crocodile and it opened and closed it mouth. When I try to see more about the croc I see it become the one from Peter pan.

Wow so one of your best functioning chakras is actually your feet, I asked what one is out of whatcha and seen your crown chakra it was formed as a crown so thatā€™s good still but then thereā€™s the problem it starts glowing Red and seems like it would have been painful.

Umm you had some kind of like worn type parasite I got rid of it. Now Iā€™m going to just start over and see whatā€™s shown.

So I seen a lynx cat then itā€™s dancing in step with Mogly from the jungle book, I asked what that represented and see someone Inside a chokingly tight baracade of glass slowly smashing them while it gets tighter. I scanned the energy of the being inside the glass and how they felt about you and was pleasant.

So now I ask if you will show me a hidden place is and see a man contorted like Voldo on soul calibur moving in what seems to be like oil, then when I think special I see an owl and itā€™s nest.

Now I ask what you need to avoid and see a large Beatle multicolored itā€™s energy wasnā€™t that good but it didnā€™t seem like a parasite or actually evil spirit with intent so I Did a light thatā€™s able to transform spirits slightly or greatly for the greater Good.

I see a zippo lighter and your holding your pointer finger out into the flame itā€™s not burning and periodically while watching the flame under your finger it makes the appearance of a phoenix.

I channeled one of your guardian Angels and asked them for a message for you and they said you need to listen very contently with what is being shown to you. I think the operative word is contently. I asked for another message and the just said in time you will see the truth to your reality.

So now I ask what can I see an image of that truely effects them positively and then see a dog Jumping then landing on a blanket.

I placed the Owl nest onto your crown to quench the burning red it seems to be helping the imbalance

I scanned on what your thought or action about me would be and you placed the sheriffā€™s star on me.

Hey , i can t scan back because i m new , but if anyone wanna scan me i will be grateful . thx !

1 Like

Hehe you seem familiar haha :relaxed: , so took a look on your chakras , i see your crown chakra is a bit over active , and there are some troubles maybe on your stomach chakra something not right there rest is fine and in order maybe a bit of work on your left hand near the elbow , saw three puppies white around you looking and searching on the ground , i see a higher spirit near your that elevates you off the ground into the stars , name of archangel natzariel pops out to me . I see someone dark that is trying to get hold of you , itā€™s intentions are not evil tho seems friendly , but be cautious , there are feelings of emptiness around and i saw some glitters stars descending over you which is funny :rofl:
Thanks for the scan

No and thanx for the scan, I was able to contact the dark spirit it was sent to give me a message about resisting the urge to use Curses. The Angel confirmed he was watching over but said there was no immediate message they had for me.

I dunno about the white puppies though not getting any I sight to what they represent or whom when I try to look deeper I just see puppies playing

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade scans?

Yea Iā€™m down,

You go first? Iā€™m out right now. As soon as Iā€™m back, Iā€™ll hit you up with yours.

A quick note that Authority has been banned, so he will not be replying to anyone. He was a previously banned member trying to return.

How was he able to reply earlier?

He wasnā€™t banned then.

1 Like