Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Okay no stress :+1:t2:

1 Like

I saw a dragon figure behind the fog. It was a color between brown and white.

1 Like

Ok, what is your question?

If possible, can you tell me what spirits or deities are near me.

1 Like

ok, I would like to know if raziel knows an incantation to create an angel with the energy of venus, send me in private

1 Like

i see a god in an underwater temple maybe it is ryƫjin, i see a ziggurat and on top of it is a god with yellow fire around him, the name shamash comes to mind

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Anyone want to exchange a scan? I’m in Greenwich timezone so won’t reply back until Monday morning /afternoon but if anyones up for it ,tag me

@anon72381092 Want to trade? I’ll post later today (waiting for people to step out of the house.)

Sorry it took longer tired yesterday but didn’t catch anything , so today scan saw you are rushing to go somewhere or do something that will help you stay on the same path you have been , a new road opens for you , is your choice , try to think and not rush that much with that regard , saw a bat and a entity with a hat having to do smt with you .

1 Like

Yeppp sounds good!! Will post this afternoon

1 Like

Let me know if this resonates.

I saw a figure (you presumably) clothed in long dark robes walking down a dark corridor. There was some light near the ceiling, but it’s unclear where it came from. The figure holds a shallow but larger bowl (of water perhaps? something reflective nonetheless) in front of them. Then kneels down before a chair or a throne that’s raised on a few stairs and lifts the bowl up slightly as if it’s an offering, though I didn’t see anyone seated there. I believe they also call out, but I can’t hear what.

While walking, the figure grows more and more powerful in feeling with each step it takes. The power feels dark at first, very dark and almost like it is rolling off the robes and echoing around the space filling it with immense and raw dark power. But when I kept my gaze on this darkness, it seems as though it gives way to a very bright power as well. As though the person (again, you) has harnessed both light and dark energy (yin/yang, white/black, etc.) but covered or masked the lightness with dark.

It could just be your avatar influencing me, but I saw Lucifer’s sigil blazing at the back of the robes a couple times, though it wasn’t continuous.

Back to the ‘story’
 when the figure kneels and holds out the bowl, a moment passes and then huge grand double doors, they look like heavy and beautifully carved dark wood, open behind the chair/throne. My focus then is drawn the brilliant light blazing from behind them. There, there is also a giant black bird (raven?) with huge wings that takes off from the ground and flies powerfully around the room. I hear, “claim your power” and believe it comes from the bird. The vision ends with the bird suspended in the air surrounded by light. It’s so large that if it stretches it’s wings it will nearly be touching the sides of the room. It gives off the same energy as the figure did which leads me to believe it is either you or something very closely related.

In retrospect, the place seems to be a temple. The room with the bird had a domed ceiling and the words I put into google to see if I could get an image were, “huge bird in a chapel.” (No such luck with an image.)

Wanna trade never did with you :slight_smile:

Your reading- Walking over a thin narrow ropey type bridge, underneath seems bottomless ahead is cliffs/caves. The bridge seems to seay but you feel quite confident walking across it, you know that you are kept safe.
Once across you make your way through the structures, I see a tarot type of card on the ground that you pick up that shows a picture of a stereotypical looking devil. You’re wearing a hooded type cape and its breezy, to me its signifying the importance of Air element in your life.
You are collecting small things on the ground as you are venturing around , things that seem irreverent, but to you they are important. You have the colours yellow and orange blazing on you. Physically you are alone when you are walking around this place but I sense you are surrounded by unseen things that are watching you and seem to be curious about you.

Please let me know if any of this resonates?

For your reading you done for me light on ceiling first thing that came to mind is on my bedroom ceiling I have glow in dark stars from when my child use to have that room. When I attempt to get into a trance, I fixate and stare into these to help me get there.
The dark and light so makes sense as I was first only interested in the dark path but have recently started to embrace the lightness that comes along with everything as well. The claim your power definitely makes sense to me.
Thank you so much you did a great job

1 Like

Wanna trade or @mwah ?

I would like to know, please? Anyone willing to give a scan, thank you.

scan me bro, i got you

Haven’t been in this for a while interested to see someone’s scan off me :thinking:

5 Likes

@C.Kendall
Be interesting to see the results of your scan by someone, thats for sure

3 Likes

I will do a general scan

2 Likes

I’ll try scanning.

3 Likes