Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Unfortunately, not that I can think of.

1 Like

Well I saw a Blue Dragon. Not ice or water but with some relevance to space (neutron stars to be exact). The Rune Ansuz also appeared

The being could potentially be Erebus as the form he showed himself as is how he usually manifests to me

I also saw a hooded figure. First taking different forms but then settling on a female form. This might be the Morrigan but she smiles tells me I know who she is before turning into crows and leaving

I also see King Paimon and Agares by your side

Iā€™m taken to a village. It has a cemetery, church, etc. Lots of farmers and looks to be in medieval Romania or Hungary. Blacksmiths, tailors and archers are present

Your aura is light blue, orange and lime green and smells pleasant like limes and China fruit candy. The taste is also there.

Your Chakra are underdeveloped though and need work. Your aura isnā€™t very strong either and needs some shielding.

Elements of ice and Metal are strong with you and you have a connection to Dragons, Fae and a Stag Totem

You also have ties to a Middle Eastern Pantheon but idk who they are (maybe Turkey)?

1 Like

Ohk. Thank you for the scan!

CAN anyone hook me up with a scan

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

I see a huge spider reaching out to me. Like it wants to pull me into a web. Magnetic energy. Scorpionic!
I dont feel intimidated but embraced. The spider glows in a violet light, and it seems to have talisman/servitor qualities to it.
Now I see Lucifer. Heā€˜s barely looking at me.
I pass him by, and walk towards an abandoned looking castle with a beautiful vibrant garden in front of it. Again scorpionic, plutonic.
It seems as if there is a contrast between life and death at first glance, or its about transcending duality of life/death.
There are many different playful lights that turn it into a dreamy scenery. I see wolves lurking, and one has really human eyes, like could be somebody you know that shapeshifted on the astral.

Also the tarot card of the hermit crossed my mindā€¦

1 Like

Sure. Anything specific??

1 Like

Swap anybody? Gotta hone those skillz.

1 Like

Anything and all you can share :yum: wbu?

1 Like

You do me, Iā€™ll do you straight back Mr

You already have Twilight Dragon. Iā€™ll take someone else who hasnā€™t been scanned yet.

Wanna trade?

So I see a beautiful woman cloaked in furs. She resembles the Goddess Skadi but is one of her soldiers instead. The names Artemis and Diana come to mind and I see a massive brown bear. There is a Celtic Bear Goddess whoā€™s name Iā€™ve forgotten but I think this is your Godform

Your aura is white, Green, Orange and a murky purple and thereā€™s some work that needs to be done on your upper Chakras. The rest seem normal not exceptionally strong but average

A diamond rattle snake, hedgehog, stag, bunny, monarch butterfly and mosquito as well as a black dog are present as animal guides

Your core seems to be clear much like quartz crystal and is razor sharp. Thereā€™s a lot of rose quartz, clear quartz and amythest and even some gold tigers eye crystals in your energy body. Theyā€™re very sharp and can be used defensively like a porcupine.

Your energy is attuned to elementals. Nymphs, Fae, Udines, Slyphs, Gnomes and Salamanders. I also see a baby dragon or a few guiding you

Your form then takes a massive pink Chinese dragon appearance and radiates pure love much like the energy love goddesses give off and I feel a plesant sensation in my heart Chakra.

I then see images of sex and war and Aphrodite in her Areia form, Astarte, Raphael, Nergal, Ishtar and a few other goddesses and beings make themselves known. Your strongest guide seems to be Artemis and Cernunnos.

I now see a Rocky stream in a forest and see a nymph pouring water in this lake and it confirms that Aquarian energy is strong with you. Pieces and to a lesser degree scorpio and libra too. Your main element seems to be water, ice, fertile earth and night. I also see stars, an angler fish and hear lyres.

BTW you may want to try fishing as a mundane activity. It might benefit you

There are large cracks in your outer aura that need repairs. Looks like something tried to get through but fucked up.

You may have also had a past life as a female knight or have one as a guide. The names Belial and Marbas and Barbados also appeared.

Youā€™re very peaceful and loving. You will voice your opinion if necessary but may get walked on often

1 Like

I have really great memories from this thread and hopefully I can make some good new ones. I can scan anyone would be willing to do one in return!

whoā€™s game? :slight_smile:

Oh My Goddess! You have a very powerful gift, everything you told me was on point, I am SHOOK, even the animals etc, are the same ones Iā€™ve had pop up during meditations lately to me. I can honestly say, that was the best and most on point reading Iā€™ve had of anyone, both in and out of this forum.

I couldnā€™t believe how you picked up on the cracks in my outer aura and it looking like something tried to get through but fucked up in its attempt. When I experienced the actual attempt, it took me by surprise of course and happened so quickly, as it literally blew through all my wards and defenses in rapid speed and power like Iā€™ve never felt before.

I have just got out from the bath, I need to get dried properly and Iā€™ll get back to you straight away with your reading ā€¦ Your reading skills has got me so intimidated :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Here is my scan to you.

I immediately see water. I feel like its your strongest element? I see a vast black ocean with stormy clouds around. While the scene looks gloomy and chaotic, it is actually very peacefulā€¦. I gaze up at the stormy clouds and they seem to part for me and show me a night sky filled with stars up above. A giant silver bird passes over me silently. I get the feeling its an owl. A guide perhaps? The scene changes and Iā€™m looking at a giant ball of electric blue plasma. I think another element accosiation maybe?

When I try to sense your aura I see black with purple and silver on the outside edges. It feels cool and strong.

I also see a snowy mountain side and a snow leopard makes itself known to me.

I also keep seeing a beautiful woman with long black hair and the name nyx shows up. Maybe youā€™ve worked in the past?

Lastly I get the impression you have a very old soul.

This all I have sorry for the short one, again ive never really scanned before.

~

Your scan of me has me really confused and a bit shocked.

The presence you said you saw I dont know what to make of it. I noticed you saw demon kings and darker aspected entities too. Everything I own and do magically has been for the angels and the fact you didnt see a single one makes me sad. I had hoped my working with them would have at least made some energetic imprint somewhere. I have no interest in demons at all so I have no idea why paimon or agares are near. Please dont think negatively of this. I donā€™t doubt your powers, you sure seem to be very gifted in scanning. Its just what you scanned was just the opposite of what I normally feel drawn to and it has me confused.

I find it funny though how you saw my element as ice and metal while my friend saw fire and air. The exact opposites. Lol

As for my chakras. This also has me confused. Ive been drawing all my life and art is one of the few things in life I truly love. I thought my sacral would at least be more noticeable than the others?

Any idea how I could strengthen my aura? I do daily lbrp, meditation, and some energy work.

Seeing you say dragons are a big association to me makes me very happy. Ive loved them ever since I was a little girl. Ive been collecting anything dragon themed all my life and drawing them ever since I could hold a pencil. As for the fae? Meh, I have no interest in them. Lolol

Thank you again for your scan. Even if it opened up more questions than I anticipated. Haha

I guess its best to not expect but to just accept at times.

1 Like

Work on repairing those cracks just in case something else wants to get in

Looking coward to it. Glad mine resonated for you :grin:

This describes me perfectly. I feel gloomy and chaotic on the inside but maintain a peaceful appearance :relieved:

Yes Owl is one of my guides

I feel very close to snowy mountains. The Snow Leopard appeared to me last year

Iā€™ve been working with her lately to attune myself with dark energy

You scan really well for a beginner!

Donā€™t feel sad! Not all of our guides show up in scans. Continue your workings with the Angels and your energy will become more like their energy. The Demon Kings could also symbolize traits and powers in yourself that you may awaken

Duality :relieved:

Have you gone through any emotions or events that may have weakened it a bit?

Thatā€™s all good. Try this too

Itā€™s cool. Itā€™s good to ask sometimes :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Good to hear my scan wasnā€™t a complete flop. hahah

Your right, this is definitely one way to look at it. Maybe if I get another scan down the road other things will show up. Iā€™ll most certainly continue to work with the angels.

Hmm not sure. Iā€™ll try to do some work on them and get them back to where they need to be.

Thank you for the vid. Iā€™ll give it a watch and try things out.
Cheers.

1 Like

Anyone want a scan