Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Scan trade? I have a specific question: is there a connection between Attakeria and Trita Aptya, and if so, what kind of connection is it?

I have a fever, but when I’m better, definitely

1 Like

Thank you! I wish you a speedy recovery!

1 Like

I did a scan on you analyzing what was the connection between attakeria and trita aptya, it looks to me like trita aptya and an aspect that attakeria created to interact with the Hindus, maybe I’m wrong but that’s what came to my mind

1 Like

Thank you very much! I know that in its manifestations Attakeria can resemble spirits from Indian mythology (in appearance or clothing). But I feel that this is not a direct connection, but an indirect one (although, apparently, Indian deities know Attakeria). The appearance in the Aryan or Indo-Iranian pantheon may just confirm this “indirect connection”, since already in Hinduism the image of Trita Aptiya disappeared and instead of him Indra began to play the main role.

Do you want a scan in return (general or some specific question)?

1 Like

i would like to know the name of my true self in my soul

1 Like

I will try to do this after 8-10 hours (since I have a deep night now) so that the results are more accurate.

1 Like

Anyone up to trade with me?

Never traded with you , let’s exchange , IL do yours after i wake up , too sleepy now xD

1 Like

I will sister!

1 Like

I tried to find out the name several times. At first, the name Samyaza appeared in my thoughts several times. But I decided to contact your true self to learn more about the name. I saw myself in a rocky wasteland, where a young warrior was sitting on a large rock. I noted that his eyes was silver.

I asked name of your true self, then I saw him draw the letters Y with a sword, and then A and Y again (they lit up with a red light). I understood that this was the beginning of the name, but I could not understand the second part. Then he grabbed my hand, said “Listen” and whispered “Mushta” in my ear.

So I thought the name would be Yaymushta, but he corrected me to Yamushta or Yamukshta.

1 Like

Can anyone do a scan to see for any parasites or blockages in me?
Thank you.

Actually, I think it may have resonated more than I thought, not hawks, but I have felt trapped and imprisoned all my life.

And I may soon be free, and I have been working on my heart chakra a lot, and perhaps me being free, which I think it will, will heal my heart.

Do you know what the demon looked like, and remember the weapon it was using?

1 Like

Oh wow wasn’t expecting this. Hahaha Well im still new to this so my scan will be very short but I’ll give it a try.

When I look at your name I immediately am given images of fae or fae like beings? The element fire quickly comes to mind along with earth.

I try to visualize a scene and am brought to a open field. The sun is bright and warm upon me and the sky is a perfect shade of blue. There’s not a single cloud around for miles. Everything around me is so comforting and serene. I kinda dont wanna leave. Haha The field is filled with gold and green vegetation and a forest lines the perimeter of it.
Again fire and earth?

When trying to see animals the image of a deer greets me. I also see a small bird…uhhh…a sparrow, I think? Its cute. :heart:

A beautiful woman with wild firey red hair and a lovely smile shows up and the name Bridget comes across my mind.

I hope this was relatable to you in some way. Again Im new so my mileage will vary. Lol

1 Like

I’m ready for a new scan

1 Like

yamushta looks amazing, could you tell me a little more about what he looked like? and that I would like to try to draw it

1 Like

This was a while ago, I don’t think I remember

I’ll trade a scan.

I see a blue land that looks painted with thick dripping paint and various hills. The area around is white. It looks very surreal kind of like a painting that would be featured in a modern art museum.

I think this a feature to part of who you are an area you can visit to escape but don’t necessarily live at. The area is calming.

To one side a giant window that an older looking library is looking out of with a fire place, colors are more brown and muted, this leads to other places. There is a small blue flame thst is always lit and very important.

Everybody, every picture leads to another area to escape, to learn more etc…

1 Like

I would say that he looked a little tired, but his whole appearance expressed a “steely character” and nobility. Yes, I want to try to draw (maybe a sketch or in color).

1 Like

Can I get a scan? Will scan back.