Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Would anyone like to trade?

Anyone can practice vampirism tbh. Some people do so more naturally but your energy system didnā€™t seem to have it naturally

Iā€™m sensing a Greek deity around you. Honestly Hestia was the first to come to mind

1 Like

I owe you a scan

1 Like

Interesting, Iā€™m surprised. I didnā€™t expect something like that.

1 Like

Is it possible to somehow confirm that it is really her?

1 Like

Woah. I was a bit skeptical about this all, to be honest, but fuck, I think you hit close to home. Not because I know anything, but because my astrological sign is Scorpio, whoā€™s Major Arcana card is Death!

Iā€™ve also always had an interest in the realm of necromancy, for some reason. Maybe this explains it.

So at least I now know I have a higher self.

I hope I can ask a few questions so I can better understand the scan, if you donā€™t mind? Iā€™m very new, so yeah, lol.

Can I PM? Wouldnā€™t want to clog up the chat here.

1 Like

Sure dude hmu

You could ask for a sign or ask for another member to confirm this for you.

1 Like

Thanks for answeršŸ˜‰

1 Like

Yes, i wish to know who is my godself, what is he like you know, if possible sure!

1 Like

I got images of an Arab assassin and saw what looks like a Grey eagle or hawk. I also saw and heard imagery of a medieval musician so your Godself has a tie to music maybe look into the Muses or Apollo.

Thereā€™s silver, lemon yellow and sun orange colors in your aura and it feels warm and humid as I look into your core, itā€™s purple almost amythest and Iā€™m taken to your third eye which seems strong af. Your lower Chakras and throat seem very weak though and need work. I also saw a multi colored serpent and a poison dart frog and a stag as totem animals

The Rune Sowillo appears and the God Baldur maybe a guide. Vidar too

You aslo have a tie to the Arabic Pantheon and the Jinn. Try Ishtar and looking into Jinn Magick

2 Likes

May I have a soul scan? I was told before there is a protective presence around me from someone else, but they couldnt get a clear answer of who, or what it was. Ive tired reaching out to it but as of yet not luck. I hope its a dragon. I do love them.

Hey, yes sorry. I went into a major depressive slump and felt super disconnected. Iā€™m just coming out of it so please forgive me if Iā€™m way far off.
I feel the color navy blue, like the depths of the ocean, but warm not cold. I sense a demonic entity to your right though itā€™s not malicious, just waiting to help. He has horns and a long angular face. I feel a lot of blue around you. Not sadness just the color. It feels nostalgic

Who is down for a scan exchange?

Hello,can someone scan my godform?Thanks in advance

I donā€™t know if I can scan someone else but I am curious about this.

Ill take that offer

Check out this thread:

2 Likes

General or sth specific?