Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Looking to trade scans, wanna know what you see. Please give feed back if we trade let me know what I got wrong if applicable. I also want to know what kind of soul I have if able.

1 Like

So might be sparked by reading what little is listed about you but I see a raccoon then it looks up to the cresent moon then walks through the forest to a stream and drinks some water, it then has a coin I try to see what’s on it and I get a fuzzy outline of a man standing legs crossed with a top hat and cain.

I get a sense that your crown chokra is open more then the others. I ask what element our akin to and see lightning strike a tree. You have a secret that relates to spiders that you want to keep. I tried to focus and just see what would be revealed and a glass object golden appeared was squared at the bottom and went up and it smaller as it raised, I had the image that when a drop of the vials fluids spilt it sprouted fresh life.
I asked if there was any chokras not working properly and seemed like a no but then I seen the solar plex chokra and it was facing down like a satanist would be.
I asked what your spirit animal was and seen a buck then it zoomed past it with eyes looking from the shadows then a bangeled tiger appeared and seemed to be trying to catch a meal.
I tried to see what kind of being out are and seen a whiteish grey skinny but defined being tall well formed muscles but I didn’t recognize it to know what it is.

I’ll trade with you. I need practice. Haven’t kept up my exercises. I do better with a profile picture where I can see the eyes, but you don’t have to do that if you don’t want to.

I’ll trade a scan of my form. I’ll go first if you’d like.

1 Like

Il trade a scan for a scan!

I tried to connect to your image and see if I could do a scan.

All I got was a bunch of arrows in the third eye.:dart:

Dunno what that’s about, or if it’s on your end or mine. 🤷

Maybe it means something to you, so I decided to comment.

Doesn’t mean anything to me.

Oh those kinda of arrows. Perception off or something?

Alright gummies your pic and what you want scanned?

No.

It was kinda like somebody said, “oh no you don’t!” (Barrage of arrows shot into third eye)

Like, interference…

I didn’t really feel like dealing with it, so I cut off the connection. Cause it was gonna keep going if I didn’t, it seemed. Lol

I don’t know if there’s something I wasn’t supposed to see, if I did something wrong, a spirits being an astral dick, or somebody’s testing me.

My first thought was some kind of protection activated against me (oops!?!?).

But really, my intuition is that some spirit was fucking with me now that I think about it.

Aw, well. Whatever. Hahaha 🤷

1 Like

Am actually a beginner and i see the topic is interesting about scanning i haven’t done it before and am actually learning. I am interesting but i and i would like to know how it’s works

:thinking: :thinking:

I see a humming bird feeding from a deep flower can’t remeber name, I start again and see a trex then a picture of the muscular blond dude with high hair from back in the day cartoon shows. Start again after typing I end up seeing the humming bird again then I look into the flower it grows teeth then I see a spider and it transforms into a half human half spider and it generates a giant energy orb Infront of it like half it’s size.
I ask what element our akin to and get earth nature as an answer.i saight your garden and see trees all-around with a baren circle in the middle and a lady playing the harp.

I started to scan you to start a trade request and got a no when I asked to scan you so I need your ok, so yea Velenos wanna trade scans we can ask a specific list of questions like what does garden look like what element are they akin to, what is there animal guide, what do they smell like, I tried again while I wrote the smell like even though I shouldn’t have I got excited energy but couldn’t get an actual description of it just got excited over what your smell would be, as I wrote that I seen wolf’s, but yea let’s trade and plz be brutal about what I get wrong so I learn from mistakes when I know what the right path was from each part of scan I can re visit and get a glimpse of the true sight. If your here the sooner the better I have energy atm. If you ask a question that can be answered with a animals form that would be cool.

Hey,
I want to practice scanning and in return I want to know if there is an being (or beings) near to me.

Thanks in advance for your answer :slight_smile:

Who wants to scan trade?

can i get a scan??

i am a luciferian, somebody scan me plz.

@anon48079295 , Hey would you be willing to give me a scan Like you have in the past? I’m fully willing to give you one in exchange. If there was something specific you wanted me to scan just let me know.

Someone wants to scan me?