Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

me

1 Like

Anyone willing to do a scan on me? Please and thank you!

P.S. I would offer one back but Iā€™m not sure how to go about it. However I can offer a reading back.
Cheers!
VP

Iā€™m free for a scan trade now. It was a bit late when I first got you reply. Sorry for the late response.

Alright lets swap. I see a pale figure with a malevolent aura. Looking at it feels like itā€™s peering through my soul. The name sounds like it fits the picture. So think its a pale malevolent spirit that seeks to enter the mind

??? - I was replying to @BlancheNeige

Ow, MB XD but since we are already here, might as well scan me back ;3

Iā€™ll give feedback to, not sure what the pale figure/malevolent energy was. Certainly wasnā€™t me. So not sure if you got that from the pic I chose as my profile orā€¦?

Anyway Iā€™ll match your scan. Give me a minute to scan.

Yeh, Err i kinda just peered into that Profile pic and linked it with ur name, this is my first scan but i have a developed astral sense so I think i kinda messed up. Want a redo?

I sense someone young, who would fit ā€œThe Foolā€ well. Your energy feels light like feathers and colors that are coming up are yellow and light blue/green. To represent your energy.

Air, and earth come up as elements for you.

Maybe practice a bit more, and ask if I want to trade before scanning me next time.

Also when scanning, your scanning my energy not the picture. Iā€™m not the picture.

Yeh, my bad, thanks for the scan :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m up for another scan, preferebly a more detailed scan trade.

I see a horned creature made of pitch black amidst the night. Like a big dark shadow rising on the horizon. The sky around you is hue between dark blue and black like the ocean after midnight. I sense something that likes to feed on light just like a black holeā€¦

1 Like

I see a beautiful white flower with a tinge of red in the middle. I can sense a person with a pure heart that was emotionally wounded by another people in the past and is trying bravely to be strong despite past events. I feel strength mixed with beauty inside you.

1 Like

I see a person with their hand reached out, birds are eating (what looks to be random bird food) out of their hand and others flying off/flying too. I see someone with a strong mind but also of a giving nature. The person gives off a radient but calm energy. Not someone who is young and naive, but with experience. It is dusk/or dawn within the scene that I saw. Given the amount of light/etc.

Youā€™re very good! Birds seems to like me a lot. Never understood well why, thoughā€¦

1 Like

Anyone up for a scan?

Anyone up for a trade scan?

i like your pic, so im up for a trade, try me :slight_smile:

1 Like

So Mind_seeker wanna trade scans?