Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Check yourself mate. Do some internal workings.

Why would you think I made, fun of you?

What? :joy::joy:Could mean a lot of things and I was’nt mocking you necessarily I was surprised about the desert terrain thing that keeps, coming up which I thought was over and done with.

1 Like

So shall we?

What. No I’m not.

literally what you said many times

I meant I would’ve told you if the reading was shitty.
Its was pretty solid about the desert thing

You literally told me I was shit and my read was goofy

Whaaatt the fuccccck​:joy::joy::joy:
I think you’re putting words, in my mouth.

Do you think the reading you gave me was “goofy”?

the reaction you gave me was overly harsh and goofy.

Is everything okay? Back at, home or at work maybe??
How are you feeling right now. You stressed?

you really don’t care

1 Like

You took it the wrong way.
I replied with “what​:joy::joy:” …and it was a rather personal reaction since I thought I was already done with the torments of my internal “desert” and seems like I haven’t from what you picked up

1 Like

No. I really do. We, could talk about it if you wished

1 Like

Ohhh someone scan meee

Thank you for the scan, I will scan you back in a few hours when it’s more peaceful lol.

For feedback I do feel pain in my right shoulder blade close to my spine.
The number 7 is definitely my lucky number and important to my true self, it’s also important to some people next to me.
I did have brown hair a while back and it was kinda long.
The smell of pennies is my Dad, he’s a welder.
I sit cross legged often.
I believe the last two, are my spirit guides they take forms like that.
Quite an accurate scan, thank you very much.
I will scan you back later today.

2 Likes

Hey, so I’m pretty new to this so don’t take it too seriously and I imagine alot of it is probably rubbish anyway because I’m not very well practiced with this stuff. But here we go;

So the first thing I seen was a very healthy, beautiful and vibrant pink rose. I then seen this rose on fire. The fire was pretty intense but the rose didn’t seem to be burning. I thought initially it was a representation of yourself maybe like soft and nutting on the inside but also a bit quick to anger however after looking into meanings it can relate to a relationship that was once strong but is now quite bitter and resentful.

c13ffbe50cb81768dd416e4e5d604e2b
That’s the best picture I could find but it doesn’t really do it justice.

The next thing I seen was a metal nail. Not sure what it could mean, maybe there’s something around you which you just need to be a bit weary of. It was standing up aswell, I feel like that’s significant.

The third thing I saw was a middle aged woman with brown blondish hair, she was wearing glasses, t shirt and jeans. She had this necklace on with like these black rectangular beads I think there was just three of these beads. She was slightly chubby, expressionless. The surrounding I think was dessert like. Not sure how to interpret it maybe a relative or guardian. The pic below kind of shows the hair colour because it’s hard to describe in words. But it was shorter than in the pic.

The last thing I saw was a brilliant white bird with wings fully open, soaring. I feel like it could either represent a free spirited personality or a desire to be free. The bird was full made of light like I couldn’t see any features just a white silhouette (it took me far too long to spell silhouette).

bcc58bdb81b2aaf9972c7d9089baa3ac

So that’s it, you are officially my 3rd crack at this scanning thing so don’t take it too seriously because it may not mean much or anything at all but I welcome any feedback or tips for how you scan/ how to get better.

2 Likes

Hey so I had a go at scanning you, im really new to this so don’t take it too seriously because I honestly don’t know if any of it is any good but if there’s anything that resonates with you let me know .

The first thing I saw was a pine forest. It was like looking down on it from above and it was afternoon time just starting to get dark. The only way I can interpret this and you may have another way to interpret it but is that you have a relationship or affinity to the outdoors or nature.

Colorado_Niwot-ridge21

The second thing I saw was a long road that was completely deserted. I felt like this related to a task or something your doing at the moment that you have to do alone and it’s quite a long difficult thing. I feel like its not a lonely task because no one chooses to help you just something that only you can do for yourself.

The next thing I saw was a natural hotspring, there’s honestly so many ways this could be interpreted but I feel it relates to the outdoors and nature. There was a good sense of peace and tranquility with it. (Just imagine the below image but with steam coming of the water)

This guy popped up, not sure why. Make of it what you will.

So I also felt like I had a bit of a creak in my neck during the scan, do you have neck issues?

So that’s all I got, seemed a bit difficult like I didn’t get much and to be honest I dunno if what I did get was any good or just my monkey brain conjuring up images :joy:. But give me some feedback please and any advice on how to improve my scanning game would be most welcome.

1 Like

Hey, so you’ve probably seen me say it a few times but I’m really new to doing this infact I think your my 5th scan so don’t take it too seriously. There are some things that are bit wacky so bare with me :joy:.
Here we go:

The first thing I saw were dark grey clouds Infront of a brilliant blue sky. I can only interpret that as a storm coming, something potentially difficult approaching. You may have another way of interpreting it.

The next thing I seen was, it looked like an idol or statue sitting cross legged almost like a Buddha but it was pure light. The light was bright to the point where I couldn’t see any features just the sillohuete and the I could see the energy resonating off of it. Got the impression it’s either someone your worshipping or a guardian spirit. The below image highlights just how bright it was.

rayos-del-sol

So my body felt a bit rigid during the scanning like do you suffer from sleep paralysis or any kind of paralysis.

The next thing I saw were double white doors with a painted rainbow above them. After thinking about it for a while I feel like they could be the entrance to a children’s ward in a hospital.
Same kind of doors as in the picture below. I feel like this could be a young person, a child or I think a girl in your life maybe a daughter or neice that is going through some stuff at the moment.

hospital-doors-500x500

The next thing I seen was a swirly lollipop just like in the image below and I think it relates to a child in your life who your especially close too, I feel like it’s more likely a female than male.

The last thing to note is, when im doing the scans I imagine you as a formless shape and try to allow you to take your own shape before connecting third eyes. Initially the shape was of a crouched person I think female but later in the scan and this is when it gets wacky, the shape turned into a full on pirate :man_shrugging:.

So that’s it, as I said before I dunno how accurate any of it will be but feedback will be most appreciated along with any helpful tips to improve my game.