Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Well hell yea!!! That’s just what I need! And it’s so much me to be on a bike wearing leather!! That would be just what the dr ordered thank you!!

Do you know why he doesnt want to be seen?

1 Like

He likes to keep his personal business to himself and those who need to know. Which can feel like rejection but is more keeping cards close and letting few in and even those in on a need to know.

2 Likes

It does feel like rejection. All the time.

Thank you so much! I really needed this reading.

1 Like

Anyone want to scan trade?

1 Like

I’ll trade you.

1 Like

Trade?

Scan me? :+1:

1. Hexagram. Eye in center.

2. Pain right shoulder blade. Closer to spine.

3. The number 7.

4. Long, fine hair. Light-brown color.

5. Strong smell of metal. Pennies. Welding?

6. A paper fortune teller.

7. Sitting cross-legged. Lotus position?

8. A frog.

9. The letter “V”.

10. A man in a white t-shirt. A woman in a hippie-ish, long-sleeve flowy blouse.

2 Likes

hey want to trade?

1 Like

Yes. After I listen Sic Transit Gloria really fast.

1 Like

What? :joy::joy:

1. Music playing in the background. Not through earphones. Maybe phone? Nu-metal. Guitar goes: duh-duh duh duh (space), duh-duh duh duh (space), duh-duh duh duh (space), duh-duh duh duh duh-duh-duh-duh repeat. *Note. I have zero music skills so I suck at explaining this. Sorry. First repeating three do a pattern similar to C E D D. Last one does an umbrella arc note thing like C E D G A B G E D C.

2. A black spider. Elongated legs. Possibly black widow. Is this tattooed on the front of your neck?

3. The numbers 7-2-4. They were either in a circle or maybe the last number was 0.

4. Shadowy movement heading to the right. A spark of light.

5. The flag of Jamaica.

6. A blue-spiral…wolf?

7. Hands grabbing two altar statues.

8. Heavy sadness. Trying to hold back tears, but some are escaping.

9. A goat’s head. Baphomet?

10. Celtic knots. On some other ritual object on altar. A wand or a knife. A ball at the top? Something floral.

The feeling of sadness came out of nowhere and hit me like a brick. If I actually picked that up from you, feel free to PM me if you need to just vent.

1 Like

If love one of you have a chance :slight_smile:

Sorry, I missed this I was sleeping.

1 Like

wow for someome so blocked you can be so concicied

I can be so?

Go f yourself with bad reads and laughing at people you deserve worse.

Okaayy. What is going on?

The What laugh face is pretty messed up

I think you’re insecure. I never said it was, a bad read.