Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’m glad you enjoyed it! It was awesome to see! Working with them at one point will help I think. But that black crystal I feel represents a certain current/pathworking but I’m unsure.

2 Likes

You are great, I really would like to have your skills

Current/patchworking
I don’t know but I will discover it

1 Like

I just use to do a lot of scans so I got decently good at it. I just kind of let it play out like a movie but like I also view myself as a 360 camera being able to see every part of the image and the depth of the image. That helps me get really into what I’m scanning.

2 Likes

who wants me to dm my picture privately to scan me?

I want someone who is expert in scanning and sure of their scanning. thanks

1 Like

360 :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:
I need experience it :rofl: I going to practice

A doubt came to my mind right now and you look experienced

What does mean that my energy is “very heavy”?
And about scans I can see something more than a godform? Maybe illness or something I want to know?

Thanks bro

1 Like

Practice really does help. Try not to see everything right away. Just focus on one thing and have it evolve from there.

It could mean different things. Maybe you’re weighed down by trauma, Maybe you’re consumed by doubt, Maybe you have something infecting your energy. If I were to use my intuition I’d say you doubt too much.

And scans aren’t souly about godforms. That’s just something you can see with them. You can also see different paths, you can sense future events (though you might have to interrupt what you see a but), you can see peoples feelings. Its a form of divination that has many uses based on the intent of the diviner.

4 Likes

I practice scanning a bit and I think I’m going to give it a go. Anyone wanna trade? I’ll warn you in advance it might not be accurate still very new!

2 Likes

Can’t hurt any, wanna give me a try then?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Alright, I’ll get into trance then sir

2 Likes

Want me to send a pic or can you scan without it?

1 Like

I can do without it. How about you?

1 Like

I’ve only ever done it with

1 Like

Then I’ll message you one of me

2 Likes

You’re really great at it. Scan me please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Btw I cannot say that I am very good at it but since I was a kid I had this Ability to sense the other person, maybe that’s my birth gift or something I don’t know. But we swap scans. Anyone?

1 Like

Thanks…
Sure ok scan swap

1 Like

Let’s share our picture, if you are comfortable. Because for me it works best with a picture.

1 Like

And yes, you go first as you are one of the best :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s true I’m very doubtful and It’s the challenge I will overcome
Thank you

1 Like