Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Any idea on a mame for the jinn. Or how to communicate

1 Like

Hmm just connect with them trough energy work , became aware of any slight touches , if they are there you will be guided :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ! Scann me please

can i have a scan!! It would really help.

who can scan me ? anyone ?

Welcome @dnslav It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for a scan, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Want to do a scan trade?

okay , lets do it last time you were rly good :slight_smile: , il have yours in one hour or so when i get back

1 Like

So, would anyone be kind enough to do me a favor and scan me, I would very much appreciate it :slight_smile:
I cant scan, but I can buy you a drink

@dnslav I’m seeing the colour green meandering like serpents under you digging deeper into the earth. It’s time to trace your historical and spiritual roots. I see a snake beneath a house. An older lady with her hair wrapped in scarf, holding an old broom made of twigs. Iron nails in a wooden door frame.

1 Like

Can i get a scan pls😁

Would someone like to scan me?Unfortunately i can’t return the scan,i hope i can return the service in the future.Thanks in advance,if anyone want to help.

@Amalek I am sensing swirling winds surrounding you, and stormy clouds that are pouring rain. You are overflowing with emotions and excitement. Learn to focus this energy into something productive and beneficial for yourself, do not waste it on superficial things that aren’t worth bothering over.

1 Like

@ArtSoul I’m sensing that you already have some inspiration on this path, perhaps dig deeper into your ancient history and traditions. As well as general research into basic magic and witchcraft. Also start small and practice often in order for you to succeed. Slowly you will see your potential and see your skills improve.

Can i get a scan please

Could we trade scan?

@Miggy29 For you i see a dark night you are looking up at the sky, and see the *full moon (important). The moon is also reflecting upon the sea. This is calling to you it is also related to the purpose you came to this place for. Seek the moon first!!

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Are you having fun? If not time to start! Stop neglecting this side of yourself, you need to start getting back into enjoying yourself even if others consider your hobby childish. That childish Joy is healing for you as you might not have gotten to actually live this as a child.

1 Like

I understand. Thank you.

@kiss-lamia-lilith
I see flames around you and Lilith is sitting behind you. I get the message that you only feel right in your understanding if you get the confirmation from other beings, and Lilith is trying to push you to ascend, but you need to let go of that mentality.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Thanks :blush:

1 Like