Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

You have some issues in thr knee and collar bones.

You have 6 or 7 links 1 is dark. The others are light. 2 of them are to human spirits or ghosts. 1 seems to be a lesser demon (the dark) he is focuses on wealth i think.

The others are maybe archons i think one is lord michael.

I see alot of res and purple in your aura. I guess you do alot if root and third eye work?

Just do your best.

Knnes ans shoulders. You may have inflammation. Take ginger tea if you can.

You have 3 links. One is very dark and seems strong. Have you made a pact ?

Your aura is heavily green and yellow

2 Likes

Yepā€¦madea pact with Hekate in 1995 is my memory serves me and then this year, a pact with Lilith. Never was sure if it worked. Inflamtions? Correct! minor inflamations in one of my shoulders. due to my to much love for coffee :-))))

1 Like

I would like to try to give a scan when i am free.
So it would br scan trades then( Do keep in mind that i am completely new to this),
Would you like a general reading or something specific?

Iā€™d be interested in a scan swap if somebodyā€™s up for it.

1 Like

I am new but scanning got me interested and it feels like i wanna do it, So i am up for it
What would you like this scan to be about?
I will try my level best to do it

Whatever comes up is fine

Thats alot of interesting details

1 Like

If that could help to dig further detailsā€¦much appreciated. tx.

I prefer not to get any information because it often influnces what i could see

2 Likes

I tried to connect again, and hekate does not want to talk to me. Or she doesnā€™t want to speak to me under mundane conditions. Seems she wants my full attention.

1 Like

Hekate?

1 Like

Or the darker link i mentioned

1 Like

Oh ok I understand. I remember the dream I had 6-7 weeks ago and I had Lilith and Hekate near me and the one who was interrested in making a pact with me Was Lilith, Hekate refused. If my dream was correctly interpretated, Anyway this afternoon I performed a ritual to delete all pacts I made since my birth.

1 Like

We had a glass fall over as i tried to reconnect with you. You have a pact and wether it is lilith or hekate. I may have offended them

I made a pact? well, the deal I had made was that, I know about it, if one accepted me. I never knew. at least when I was awake. If you ever talk to them, say to them (I also will tell them on my side) the pact is a peaceful one and full of high vibes. my goals are pure and If they are love themselves, I will be glad to work a few times with them. Iā€™m sure it is what they want also :slight_smile:

As a soul with free will, I am authorizing you to connect with me, those spirits donā€™t have the legitimate reason to stop you. * now it is done *

2 Likes

Ill have to try in a different situation

1 Like

As you wish. Be just zen and calm, I know I am. No rush either and if something arise, you may share your findings if you want. tx

You got anything on me

1 Like