Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Yeah I’m heavily protected and I’ve been listening more, and it mostly about slow growth and focus on home.

1 Like

For you a see a 2 story old cabin in a lush over grown forest. b2ecc0008b9e4a0c84d47d16e7d30b77

The cabin is old, I think this the part of you that stores knowledge.

Inside there are dusty books.

that have been throughly read but are not the current focus.

Inside in general is kind of dusty.

Outside it is full of green, life and garden.

It feels kind of humid, muggy but comfortable overall.

In the distance I fee fairy lights and lights in a tree stump, I think they watch over you and protect you.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m a BIG fan of cabins and forests, and do have a connection to the fae. However I don’t actively work with them or anything.

1 Like

Also I forgot to add, it seems like you are focusing more on life and observing that way instead of pre recorded stuff in books now.

1 Like

I would agree, I am definitely trying to focus on the present and my life. Also focused a bit on the future to.

I did have a pretty vivid dream when I was young about a cabin out in a forest, was muddy/foggy at some parts but nice overall. The dream though took an odd spin lol.

1 Like

The fact is I hav a blue Sigil painted on my wall and have many Chanelle Scrypt around.

You all guys should visit my
My demonic channel Grimoire 1

There I have posted all that I intended for this particular one so this one is finished.

So this can relate to that.

And this emptyness maybe is the space where I receive this particular Channelings.

This draconic Serpentine eye is my personal my persona Sigil.

1 Like

So accuracy on point

1 Like

I see a blank white and empty room who seems is empty in thinks but walls and sealing are existing.

A mirror is forming out of shadow fog it’s zaped me in.

I journey trough a tunnel of universes in high speed.

Than I was catapulted out of it.

Before me is

The X Venus

Not our Venus the X Venus is different in context to you.

In there I see your womanly face smiling at me and you formed a mouth like duck has and hold frame. Out of it came different Sanskrit incantation and melody symbols and notes surrounding me.

Holding me in in a little storm of different coloration and piling on mass of this symbols.

Like a ant hord consuming me shredding me into pieces.

I was being inhaled like the fragrance of polyps from beautyfull flowers.

In X Venus

I see the pure core of a Sun in style of old cartoon animation who is good made.

many more Sanskrit and Indian related symbols is like surrounding it like the rings of Saturn.

Above the sun is hovering the old Form of astaroth in black and white

The floor is elegant black with deep red circles in style to the sun.

You are leaning cool on your wooden seat looking like a male pilgrim who is German like and old smoking a pipe laughing and smiling at me with a smile that some tooth are missing.

You invite me to take a meditation seat on the floor on the other side of the room.

I take it and was suddenly striped to underwear and was suddenly bold with three Chakra points on my head where drawn a point throat violet adnija Green Krown pastel red (really subtlewhise) on most part whitish.

Than in my meditation you revealed yourself to me like a demi fire God more likely a djin or such a demon God of fire pure red energy and fieryness before me all Chakras aligned and radiating godlyness and glow.

You can help you sad I took your hand.
Two DNA string crossed a sumerian star showed itself you life there Spiritually.

And where some type of farmer than you realises you must pursue your flame and give it to the world what you actually did and that pretty good for now.

Your mission is that to bring the rekindling of this excellence of your fire(you will know it)

Than you released and I am highspeedly catapulting back trough the mirror.

The collide with the room was heavy but I am ok.

Fin.

1 Like

Thank you, I know Im difficult to read, congratulations for getting past the mirror.

I also know I don’t incarcerate in this realm very much and I have purpose, it was made clear to me when I went off track.

I don’t get the pilgrim thing but hey I sometimes thrown in random stuff lol.

Thank you.

1 Like

Yo bro trade?

Well the flame is allegorical and also symolicly for passion will and personal and such.

Is it that you work with solar plexus often.and on your purpose that you are feeling empowered like a God bc of that?

Idk there was just a man hanging around maybe a ancestor idrk.

But well im happy I passed the mirror🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Wanna trade sometime?

I think it falls under what Enki meant by me being a conduit and why King Paimon said my soul was old for a soul.

My purpose is to have and raise kids.

1 Like

Maybe all of this is for later of your life just sayin.

That with kids.
Ye make these little glowers into strong and capable individuals. That they forge their will as a inferno who consumes the reality like its dry forests they are inhabiting.

1 Like

Psst. Here mate. We could trade​:joy::joy:

Whispers back to @Trishul66 :
"hEy dUde I reAllY dOnt waNna dÖ It rigHt noW "

Brings out:

I really don’t wanna use it /Used it aniway.

I am like

That’s it for now.

Can you read this?

Well If anyone is up for a scan then just let me know. I’ll be free later today.

2 Likes

I have kids, little warriors lol. The 4 month old has already had major surgeries.

1 Like

Scan for a scan?

Scan away.