Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I see colored zig zags that look like different colored lighting light blue, purple and pink, with black circle dots in it. It’s almost like a curtain I think, and it is blowing.

In front of that is a Cheshire cat (like Alice in Wondeland Smile) it has secrets and hidden knowledge with some traits of a trickster. If it isn’t your God Forum you seem really connected with it like it takes over sometimes when it is a task you aren’t comfortable with.

Beyond the curtain I get glimpses of space with stars in the distance.

@Enlightened1

2 Likes

@Brand_New I seen a sorceress preparing for some type of ritual. Possibly evoking a entity of some kind I seen a random image of what looked like a cauldron. Then back to the sorceress doing the ritual and achieving it whatever that goal was. The energy around her felt new if that makes sense like she was about to start tapping into more of her power.

1 Like

@Brand_New and other then liking that movie I don’t feel like i have a connection to it.
It could have possibly been some type of guide of yours I don’t know just a thought :man_shrugging:t4:

That might be about the baby, he is new and a new soul (powerful but new) and very protected. Thank you.

1 Like

It’s not the movie it is the smile. I just see the smile and that is the best way to describe it. A large black smile

1 Like

Oh my bad. And yeah I have a feeling that would be my god/higher self would do when being scanned lol

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

Thank you for the read.

1 Like

Hmm… interesting I don’t know what to make it of… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I saw a black shadow arising then taking form into a white humanoid creature, opening his mouth like the scream painting. It starts smoking cigarettes. Then it takes shape into a white alien with a large head and going back to a black shadow, the outline of the shadow looked like it had angel wings. (o.O) I never saw anything like this in my life, it was so weird yet scary.

2 Likes

I will trade with you, I would like to know what others see different visions of me. So I can connect them together.

Wow that’s awesome! And instead of cigarettes knowing me it was joints lol

1 Like

trade anyone?

1 Like

This is awesome, can somebody scan me I’m very interested in seeing my godform.

But I’m afraid Im currently unable to trade

There’s been a link posted where you can learn so you can trade as the title says be scanned and Scan.

2 Likes

Thank you for the scan - that was very interesting and some of it feels like a memory.

I see a devistated battle ground of ash and soot. The aura is a deep shade of blue, and is lit by diffused moonlight, due to all the smoke in the atmosphere. You stand in a circle off ash; a tall dark figure with enormous raven like wings. Embers from the hellfire are still floating above. Burning bits of paper fall like snow, extinguishing upon your feathers and leaving trails of smoke.

3 Likes

Tried that and I dont get anything coming through, plus rather not just make it up if I cannot scan.

That’s why you keep learning, it’s not exactly fair to ask but have nothing to return, but then if the person wants to scan you regardless that works too.

1 Like

who can scan me

Can someone scan my godself? And also can someone tell me on how to merge with godself as well? Thankyou