Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Who says it was my phone they scanningšŸ˜¤

1 Like

Can I ask to get a spirit scanned?

Scan trade, everyoneā€™s just take this opportunity

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

@Enlightened1 I concentrate in your profile, the golden fierly light of your photo blind me, and when it turns down I get this ā†“

A brown bird covered in golden feathers appears above me flying, it seems between eagle and phenyx, but at the same time itā€™s ridden by woman wearing purple dress, she looks like a Native American. Sheā€™s holding a wooden crosier with a purple, maybe blue stone with her left hand, hers head is adorned by ribbons of the same color.

@Ignited I seen a dark figure in a void, That seemed to be illuminated by the darkness around it seemed as if there was light from just around the aura of the figure. And I feel as if my profile picture pushed a different feeling but seemed interesting sense I have Native American Iā€™m my genes but distant.

1 Like

Anyone still available to scan a phone? Lol

I literally recreated the image in my head and let me tell you that itā€™s the most accurate scan that someone has given me. Itā€™s beautiful, thanks.

Yeah, sorry, Iā€™m still practicing, maybe I didnā€™t perceive the difference between ancestry and actually your godform.

1 Like

@Ignited np! Glad it was a accurate for you

1 Like

@WaterFairyWitch alright sorry this took a little while for me to respond but here it is - firstly I was in a place of water a flowing energy, dark but blueish ocean Of ancient feeling with this place and as I explored this ocean of energy I seen a being human shaped but no features other than a outline human form. But yet solid energy in its place and as I looked at the being I got closer and when I did seen what looked as rays of energy flowing out of where the brow charka would be located this was a blue beam going in many directions. There was flow of energy which could be why I persevered the surroundings as water

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade with someone.

2 Likes

@anon48079295 Iā€™ll trade with you

1 Like

Alright sounds good

i saw that too back when i scanned him

1 Like

@anon48079295 I seen a beautiful image of a Mountain range that seemed untouched by people, then I started to look more to find more details and I was drawn to a image in these mountains where I was led to see a what looked like somewhat of a Viking but more well kept I seen these symbols tattoo all over his body like runes but tattooed, there color was black but the energy looked very bright what i would consider whiteish glow pulsing off of them, and definitely felt a Nordic type of energy all around the surroundings the imagery I received looked beautiful those mountains were amazing

2 Likes

@Enlightened1 can I get a scan Iā€™ll try to give one back, my scanning is a little off.

@Enlightened1 When scanning you I see your energy body consisting of the 7 chakras down your energy body in a straight line, with many minor chakras between them, looking at your energy body I donā€™t see any stagnation and your energy body appears to have decent work done to it as well. Your energy is in this liquid state but feels like your elemental energy leans more to air and sounds like when chimes ding together and the smell of winter, by that I mean when the air is crispy and kind of has this cold burn in your lungs.
When I go further into your energy I see this being that seems to shift from male to female in terms of facial features but their body seems to be neither if that makes sense. His hair is quite long and his ā€œskinā€ is an almond color, with his eyes a bright kind of ā€œburningā€ hazel orange, it looks as though theyā€™re in an open field with the air whisping around them with dead leaves flowing on the wind around them. Silent they stand there but their outer aura as in the layers that are most observable are blending into the environment around them, as if they are connected to the very space theyā€™re in and it to them.

2 Likes

Beautiful and The air energy is on point and makes perfect sense could possibly be because of my deep connection with Lucifer.

1 Like

Sure thing :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like