Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@Epsilon_The_Imperial the first thing I heard when I asked about Hegel was the word “patience” then “perseverance” then I was guided to search some quotes and pick the ones that stand out the most so here we go

" The master is in possession of a surplus of what is physically necessary; the servant lacks it, and indeed in such a way that the surplus and the lack of it are not accidental aspects but the indifference of necessary needs."

" The spoken word unites the objectivity of the corporeal sign with the subjectivity of gesture, the articulation of the latter with the self-awareness of the former."

“Spirit is the “nature” of individuals, their immediate substance, and its movement and necessity; it is as much the personal consciousness in their existence as it is their pure consciousness, their life, their actuality.”

“The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant’s existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. The ceaseless activity of their own inherent nature makes these stages moments of an organic unity, where they not merely do not contradict one another, but where one is as necessary as the other; and constitutes thereby the life of the whole.”

" Rationality, taken generally and in the abstract, consists in the thorough-going unity of the universal and the single. Rationality, concrete in the state, consists (a) so far as its content is concerned, in the unity of objective freedom (i.e. freedom of the universal or substantial will) and subjective freedom (i.e. freedom of everyone in his knowing and in his volition of particular ends); and consequently, (b) so far as its form is concerned, in self-determining action on laws and principles which are thoughts and so universal. This Idea is the absolutely eternal and necessary being of mind."

1 Like

What does Hegel have to say? Also, I think the scan touches on a few things.

What do you think of the reading I gave you?

Interesting, but I can’t see the connection between me and it clearly.

Okay. Look, it irritates me that you think my scans aren’t accurate, so I will try again. This time, if you want to give a return scan, look into this: how mature and intellectually developed am I?

1 Like

I think they’re accurate, I just can’t connect them to myself easily. You were right, I just don’t know how.

@Maxwell
Okay. What I see standing behind you is a demonic or dark spirit. It says that if you feel compelled to summmon a demon or if you are guided or interested in doing so, that you shouldn’t hesitate to do so because it will interfere with your path. It won’t, and you don’t have to hold yourself to one doctrine in doing so.

1 Like

As helpful as that is…

I summon demonic entities all the time. I even worked the qliphoth for a short while.

1 Like

Lets get some scanning going. I’d like to swap scans.

2 Likes

I’ll give this a shot. :black_heart::skull::black_heart:

I’ll scan trade. Maybe you go first, but if you don’t, I’ll go.

@HalSeer

I’ll scan trade.

What I am detecting, is a primary mixture of three energies: Nobility, Mars/Combative/Warfare and Brotherhood. Disciplined but has more than the potential to easily behead an advisory. There is a strong point of focusing morale in a conflict. I say, He is of the Arthurian Myths and it is a Royal status. Would Arthur of Britain be one who you feel a connection to?

2 Likes

Thank you, a lot of that seems to make sense. I am not exactly certain whether I feel a connection to King Arthur, but it makes sense to me. I don’t want to discount it, but immediately, I am not sure and would like to look at it more or let it sink in to feel that connection. When you mention being from the Arthurian myths and being of a royal status, that is definitely something I would like feeling that connection with in King Arthur, but as a person, there might be more there to be connected to that I would also be looking for.

If you would, would you scan me again?
Here is your scan.

I feel heat and an energy.

I see a blue ball, set against a giant cross, like a target that extends from the center of the blue ball.

" In order to see past the known world, you have to understand and see past that the world is held together by 4 worlds, colliding together."

I scan back into you, and I see large, grey, creatures that look like monsters. I see you on the ground. The environment is a black void. I see you summoning a demon is a circle. The circle is two circles, in the border are pentagrams. I see smoke rising and an ethereal figure form around you.

" You have already learned that you cannot trust the world you see. Look deep into what the world has become, and there you will find what you want to know."

I don’t have an exact name, but I feel this: Du-zuhm? It looks grey, like the other creatures.

I see a knife, it plunges into your right hand, and I see deep fissures along your arm. You blow back through the void as it shatters and reveals something. It’s an orange ball, but it’s more like the essence of apocalyptic destruction, and all around cracks form from this, and flashes in what I can describe to be the revealed power of this.

To be honest, it may have started out to be more about you, but I think it went out more towards me.

Here’s what I get when I scan again. I see a little boy, the boy appears to be running. He seems happy and joyful, but I am a bit unsure as to whether or not he is also running from something, something black behind him.

I see a man in green armor, green and black walking in a forest. He looks like a space marine from 40k. He has a cloak and a black sword. He plunges the sword into the ground, and I see black open up.

In order to understand what you want to know and find, you have to allow yourself to find what you want to know, to be open to it and at the same time to be open to having yourself come to know it. I.e, you find out about it or understand it as existing as a real force.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised a “mirror” effect happened; I have had a capability of reflecting back to someone’s real self as is. As well, darker themed and places are more comforting to me. The dark shadow may be either Hel or Nyx, one of the two. I can say this though, you nailed the Void, as an entity, perfectly. I have started looking into that and despite how unsettling it is, does have that vibe of uncertainty to it. The, marine I am still puzzled of, although I did overcome PTSD last year. The discord currently is also accurate to, cuz I have had enough BS from twatheads🤣
I’ll look once again to see what I find in a short while for you again. Nicely done!

I’ll trade with someone.

Sure, I’ll trade.

Hm…okay I’ll go first, just let me finish a tarot reading I am doing for someone.

1 Like

Eh screw it anyone want to scan trade? I need to keep practicing, and its been a while since I’ve last done it. Plus im bored lol

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll trade. What message does Lexmanah have for me? I sensed a connection to what EA wrote in his Lucifer-Amayon compendium, and I feel that there’s something important there with Lucifer-Amaymon, but Lexmanah is the biggest spirit I know who could give me more perspective.

Lexmanah is from here. If you can’t get anything, then you could do Lucifer-Amaymon.

1 Like

Alright im attempting to connect to Lexmanah, lets see how this goes.

Huh feels like my beds shaking some, energy intense, alrighty here we go

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Cast aside your doubt, delve into the darkness, go beyond the void, where even immortals fear to tread, throw off your shackles.

Hmm this is what I got. Its not much but its something.

3 Likes