Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

any want to trade scans ? i need info on how to work with the fea.

I would like to trade.

Could you help me with the question I asked above?

For this, could you ask Lexmanah again?

I will give you your scan now.

I see a pink, white, and black dragon flying around.

You are being called to investigate the feminine and masculine inside you. Balance it and achieve the wisdom that comes from being integrated with both sides.

I see Lilith, and she beckons you to come. She wants to teach you about talismanic magick.

For your path, I feel that you are being blocked by some entities. Call on Michael to banish them.

I feel you have a blockage in your root chakra that is preventing you from enjoying your sex life (if you have one).

I feel that you need to integrate your fears and doubts more, as I have done this myself, itā€™s so liberating.

Finally, I feel that you need to study more about your own psychology from a shadow work perspective. Learn the different things that make you tick and put them in harmony.

The fae want you to summon them using a sigil that calls groups of them at once. Let it pop into your mind.

If you do this in nature next to a lake in a forest, that would be ideal.

1 Like

I can if you donā€™t mind waiting till I get home this evening.

1 Like

sure that sound awesome

Do you want to trade?

so answering your question:

I see you sitting in some natural place like forest glen, holding a small flame inside your palms and looking into it, more like scrying with the fire energy itself. Your form seems to be deeply focused on it, then stands up and paints some sigils all around your and starts chanting a spell. Forests are usually seen as an portals to the fae, and fire energy is connected with the passion itself, but also protection. You would need to be balanced and creative in order to work with them, however you should also find it an interesting adventure alike. Scrying could be helpful for connecting to them howevert you might want to create your own ritual to call upon your fae guides. The next thing i noticed your form to do is looking at some flowers and picks fern leaf and then looked upon some crystals on your feet. It didnt picked any particular crystal, so I would assume any crystal could be helping you. Fern on the same time is connected with the rebirth, transformation and secrets so the work itself is something which would be much beneficial for you, mostly helping you to open up your own abilities a bit more. Nature is also a good way of balancing so do that, hold the crystal and focus on your intention to receive the ritual you need from the fae.

as for my trade - i would be happy to get normal scan

1 Like

Lexmanah said: the principle of understanding all thing come from both magically and mystical, it come from the connect to all thing in the universe this would also include human knowledge you be missing out on a grate deal of knowledge if you forsake your own kind there much they can teach if you find the right people that you connect with. contact Thoth and Azazel as well Yog-sothoth or insights of all things both mystically and occult and any subject

1 Like

Considering you agreed and asked for trade I wanted to remind Iā€™m still waiting for my scan. Could you do that today?

@Uriens hey im so sorry for the wait on your scan,

it been a super late start to my bad im sorry about the wait.

I see a big Ocean of clear water and a gray cloud in the sky with a bright orange sun and sun rays lightning the whole are up. I feel like you might a connects to water base entities, Poseidon. I also felt you might have a connection to Norse gods and Greek gods I also saw high. Mountain point. And maybe a connect to the earth it self. And the element of earth Odin also come to mind when i scan you. if you need me to do the scan plz let me know and again i sorry that it took my so long

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate it :wink: just wanted to be sure you wouldnā€™t forget about me.

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone picked up anything?

do you need a scan is that you are asking i can do a scan trade if you need one ?

Do you want to trade again?

im down to trade scan tomorrow, how was my last scan with last Lexmanah ?

I see you in pigtail braids with the rightside being way thicker and a red background.

I see a castle tower with black smoke at the bottom it gets lighter as you go up, I think this is showing your journey is happening and progress made.

Thank you it sort of makes sense. Do you wish to get scan back?

1 Like

Yes, please.

Your channelings have a more pure energy to them, which I like.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial I got an impression that your soul was old and wise. I saw a white bird flying. I keep seeing a castle wall/tower, in grass. Might be that people really have to ā€œscale that wallā€ for you to let them in. And youā€™re protective of your own energy. Iā€™m seeing flowers in the grass around this structure, which is peaceful. I saw a woman in white out front of that structure too, working on something. I feel that itā€™s your soul, so maybe youā€™ve had plenty of female past lives or have a lot of yin energy to your soul? Though your soul seems very balanced in terms of yin/yang energy to me.

Sorry if this was useless. Iā€™m better at chakra reads. A few of your chakras have these curious faint smudges. It makes me think youā€™ve cleansed them and had prior issues. Maybe these issues sort of come back and you clean your chakras routinely? Root: fine, faint smudge. Sacral: good. Solar Plexis: faint issue. Heart: Semi-faint issue. Throat: fine. Third Eye: Open, acute, like it could be widened? Crown: Active and very wide.