Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

who need a scan ?

1 Like

Me.

Can you scan me on how I can elevate my level of consciousness and expansion both magically and mystically?

Ask Lexmanah again.

:smiley:

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

Me.

Can you scan me for a message from Lucifer?

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

Sure

There is a bright green color circling you.

Lucifer, says you need to do work on shielding. There is gap around your encircling that needs to be fixed.

Also, donā€™t give up on what your working towards there is are golden sparkles around you that indicate good fortune/luck.

If you did magickal workings on St. Patrickā€™s day you would double your luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Never traded with you wanna do it ?

1 Like

@Silverleaf sure! But it will be a little bit before I can gwt to it. Around lunch time on eastern time, if you still want to O can do your reading then.

I see in you a black raven in the dead of night with a red, blood moon in the sky.

I get the idea that youā€™ve always been comfortable with dark energies. It seems to give you peace.

I also see a totem, and a shaman. He is gesturing you to smoke. You do, and a wave of psychedelic colors hits you in a wave.

I am getting the sense that you need to connect back to your roots.

I see a black, female dragon and a dark knight, connected to me flying above and razing the landscape.

I get the sense that you need to go on more adventures, lighten your spirit.

I see a black and white matte scene, a bridge and freeway that I know well.

Maybe youā€™ve been secluded in a sanctuary psychologically, but maybe you need to start accepting the light and dark and how they define the world. Be safe.

Allow yourself to transcend old boundaries and start walking a path that you can only discover once you start.

Thatā€™s all I get for you.

1 Like

That resonates well, thank you!

1 Like

Anyone want to trade? Iā€™ve never performed one but Iā€™m willing to give it a chance.

Cool Ʈl have yours when I get off work

tell him this, to elevate level of consciousness both magically and mystically, one much transform them self in all ways and challenge who they are. and lose there idea of consciousness all together, magic is the key to elevate consciousness, keep doing rituals, spend time in the void as you do you day to day task, make all thing you do flow with your magic, infused magic into your very consciousness it self and let flow as if it was second nature.

let me know if this was a good scan or not plz :slight_smile: also is there any way you can ask ahkā€™lashtā€™esh master of time and space, how can i do time travel magic with his and mine sigil that i have

1 Like

" Transcending time and space is one thing, mastering it is much harder. Begin with your breath, allow yourself to cycle the cosmic energy of time. Time is a paradox, a stable and intricate one that must be cycled through itself to release itself of its own bonds.

Talk to Azazel and Saturn, they know more.

Connect with me however you want, just know that I have much to teach you, thatā€™s all."

(Continued)
" Allow me to show you how to embody time and space on a cosmic level, thatā€™s all."

Where did you get this spirit from? Heā€™s not in the Book of Azazel. What more can you tell me about him?

Yes. It was helpful. I felt that it was Lexmanahā€™s energy.

@Silverleaf

I see a bird around like an owl, a white owl. Its very big. It seems to have a great knowledge and seems to be a sort of gatekeeper to other levels of knowledge. Like its stored up knowledge and once you learn certain things you then unlock a door to the next level. The owl feels real and almlst like a part of some old legend. Maybe gone and forgotten. I think its waiting for you to move to the next level. It feels like its just waiting almost bubbling over with excitement to tell you more arcane knowledge. It sits on a branch in a tree overlooking things and waiting.

There is a lady around you wearing white. But i feel like she is there but not there. She feels transparent in some ways like a ghost. Or a memory, or something that is yet to come. She follows you and watches over you.

There is diamond i your space. A clear nice cut diamond :gem: it looks alot like that image. Maybe its something you need to use with magick or maybe its something personal to you. Maybe look into what symbology diamonds have.

This completes the reading :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can we trade scan again?

Thereā€™s something I want input on. The scan you gave @Silverleaf really resonated with me.

I want to know the essence of all things and all knowledge, but I feel intuitively that I donā€™t need to study human knowledge to understand things.

I could just focus on my occult and mystical insights to gain that.

Iā€™m afraid though because Iā€™m afraid of missing out on knowledge or insight that I could gain from studying different things in real life.

However, I also want to master all things, so I feel differently but need some confirmation.

Could you scan into the answer for that from Metatron or another knowledge entity?

Thank you.

1 Like

I can do it tomorrow, if thats ok.

1 Like

Can u do one for me please?

Iā€™m up for trade

1 Like

Would you like to trade? About my question?

1 Like

We can but I have to go to work right now. I wonā€™t have time until tomorrow.