Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

For a first time scanning, you did a great job!

1 Like

Thank you! :sparkles:

Can someone read my energy/soul and see what feeling they get? Honest answers please, I am willing to scan back your energy

Iā€™ll trade with someone

Letā€™s do it. Iā€™ll go first.

Show me @Mind_Seeker20 -

The depths of the ocean. A Leviathan like creature prowls in icy darkness, grim features. As it swims through the dark black of the abyss, it leaves a luminescent trail behind it, and other fish feed on one another in the glow. Deep rumblings. The creature moves upward through the inky blackness and light begins to penetrate the water. Sharks scatter as the creature approaches the surface of the water and gazes at the sunlight- it is evening and the sun is setting- the clouds pink and gold. The creature looks at the sunlight and feels both hatred and nostalgia and contemptā€¦it sinks back below the waves into the darkness- angels flit to and fro in the evening light, dancing on the golden horizon. The night gathers and clouds of demons begin to descend and churn the water above the point where the leviathan descended, causing a whirlpool. As they dip their hands in the water, the beast arises and opens its mouth as souls are flung into the gaping maw, and the demons, like flying monkeys, gather the souls of those who have died at sea and toss them in-

ā€œAn unfortunate business, but someone must do itā€ I hear.
ā€œHe thinks his heart will never heal, he imagines his pain to be particularly great and specialā€
ā€œNever trust againā€
ā€œThere is never the time to do what you wantā€
ā€œAll shall die and death shall rob what you thought was preciousā€¦ā€
Just a series of sentences I hear.

To look at you directly-
The aura is in three layers- the outer aura is blue and has some green in it. Clear communication on the level of both the intellect and the heart. The inner aura is speckled like starlight, white crystalline orbs floating in darkness- suggestive of pain, but not without hope, loss but not without clarity and insight as time has gone by. And the innermost aura surrounding the body is like a rippling current- alive and fluctuating- controlled but still somewhat erratic- your energy feels like it has a sort of mind of its own you have had to fight to control.
The chakra centers generally look good. Red is stable and moderately bright. Orange is the same. Yellow is brighter- a greater sense of feeling. The heart is stable and contains images of both angels, demons and earth elementals, the blue chakra is very clear- humming. You are in clear communication. The third eye is also clear- you are getting very good at vision- and the intuition is strong. I would say your overall greatest psychic sense is vision as informed by intuition and Clairaudience?

This is what I see.

Do you want to trade?
I want to see whatever I need to know and a message from Metatron.

Why one want the scan me?

Iā€™m interested. Give a sign that you agree, so I wouldnā€™t fall into your wards.

That was not my scan but I like the style. Are you up for a scan exchange maybe?

1 Like

I donā€™t understand

Requesting a scan for suspected damage. I would appreciate a survey of my soul to see if it is visible there, and if so the extent.

@Lucy144
@Seraph
@Angelb1083

Does anyone want to scan? If youā€™re not on that list, itā€™s fine if you want to trade too.

1 Like

Sure i need to do some stuff around the house first but i will be back.

1 Like

Well, I donā€™t know if you have any protection spell on you that can blow in my astral face moment I will look on you. I would like to do tour scan on saturday if you want.

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Iā€™ll will happy to trade scans. But I donā€™t know if I will able to receive message from Metatron, so I donā€™t guarantee that.

I have no spells on me, though donā€™t be spooked if you see a scary being next to me likely itā€™s my succubus spirit. She wonā€™t bite, promised.

Ou, you ruined the surprise :laughing: Ok, Iā€™ll do scan tomorrow.

1 Like

Ok. First what I saw was a face, a horned head, it was staring at me, with orange-reddish eyes, horns twisted like sicles. Slightly animal facial features, dark skin with little blue tone, mouth was covered by something that held it in its hands, a ball or a tilted cup.

Horned head disappeared, and then I saw head of a dark snake with elongated jaw, it resembled a head of a horse or a camel, it skin of the body had no scales, it was like mammalian, dark, bare skin. It has a yellow eyes and some sort of a beard. Body twisted in loops, I didnā€™t see any legs.
As I remember a chinese dragon have a head of a camel, and is depicted with beard, what I saw was similar to it representations to some level, but hmmā€¦ younger?

1 Like

Sounds like my soul really did turn in to some kind demonic being. I have been asking my succubus to turn my soul in to an Incubi the longer I stay with her, am glad I succeeded. Also do you know who or what was covering my mouth? Thank you for the reading btw <3

1 Like

I first thougth that it was your succubus to be honest, and you are the snake/dragon :smiley: What it was that covered the mouth I donā€™t know. It was round in shape, looked like some ball or cup. But it was this being itself that hold this thing in its own hands, like it was drinking from it.

1 Like

Itā€™s over, my soul has been officially demonized but I am not complaining. I guess this is the final outcome for those who work with demons, you get the benefit of becoming one of them.

1 Like