Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’m up for a trade again.

Want to trade with me?

Thanks a lot for the scan!

The bird perspective is interesting since today when waking up the air looked static above me, and when I tried to see in my minds eye I saw this bird-like, or winged figure.

The underworld part and fire feels to be connected to messages I’ve been receiving for half a year now, which symbolize spiritual rebirth. Also this underworld female spirit is something that resonates and has contacted me a few times. Also ’helping hand made of fire’ is something I’ve seen in the astral.

1 Like

@Mind_Seeker20 and @confusedwoman long time. Can we exchange?

1 Like

Can we trade?
I want to know how I can expand my level of consciousness so I can see the higher levels of consciousness like how Conor can just see it like he’s looking through his physical eyes.

Not just that, but making the experiences more extreme in general.

Sure! I can do a scan tomorrow :blush:

Sure!

I was slightly tired today and it was hard at first to start seeing anything, but I think I got some interesting aspects.

First I saw this road barrier, but it started opening. This part repeated in a different form later on so I got a strong impression something is finally happening soon what you’ve been waiting for, the road opens for you.

Next, I saw an image of this spirit (demon/god perhaps?) which reminded me of a large gorilla or even big foot, but in dark form. Something that might want to help you.
I saw a shooting star, but it was going upwards like a rocket. This is connected to the road barrier. Maybe you are launching some personal project or waiting to start some project? This represents your wishes and desires. I saw next a green spider in the desert. Green is a color of healing and desert was actually pleasant, not too hot. The sand felt inviting and warm, somehow cozy. I was thinking prosperity and ‘good life’. In the sand there was standing patiently a bull, black colored. It gave me even stronger feeling there is something related to prosperity and abundance feeling.

I saw a saloon door that reminded me of the road barrier. The hinges of the saloon door makes them swing back and forwards. You need to go past the door once and with confidence. If you stop and take a quick step back, the door might slam you. When you decide the time is right (whatever this thing is), you can’t go back.
Next I saw a grandpa clock, swinging slowly. You are planning well before implementation, because you know wrong timing would only waste time and indeed the door might slam you. A dark cloud came to the sky and below was a river. The clouds separated from the middle and words “divides the skies, divides the earth” came into my mind. Must confess I have no clue how that relates.

A man was wearing harness (you) and some green spirit was around him, handing the man a spear. I felt you were this man and you were receiving tools from the spirit. Spear could also represent some kind of conflict/confrontation. The green spirit had a feminine vibe somehow. There was also the deity I saw earlier, reminding me of bigfoot and a third one, eagle/preybird headed muscle man (armored too). This one wanted to give you advises to implement your goals, helping with the right strategy. I also saw around you this dark, brownish black big snake. For some reason it reminded me from Belial.

I somehow felt you have some kind of long-term goal that you’ve been planning well with spiritual help, and waited for the right timing to reach it. I also saw a drop in a water, making circles. Somehow wholeness in your life, but also the many layers.

1 Like

Let me know if anyone wants to trade.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed reading :muscle:t3:

Let me do yours.

I saw a beautiful place, it’s like a big garden. Everything is big, greenish and beautiful. I saw butterflies :butterfly: flying around. It was calm and beautiful but i saw a lonely girl sitting on a rock :rock: she’s sad. Something wrong. It seems she’s disconnected from the physical world or her friends circle due to jealousy or critics. She created a paradise in her mind but cannot live there.

I also saw bright but soft light upon you, it’s gentle. It’s your blessing in life to enjoy conveniences, cars and a happy home but it gets disturbed quite easily. The blesssing is fluctuating because of what you let inside your mind. There’s an ancestral spirit that want to help you. It’s a woman. I think she may have suffered mental problems in past life, she’s become now expert in understanding the mind and protecting it.

I also saw a grey energy, it seems without working hard on your objectives you will feel constant setbacks or hidden enemies. That grey energy has tendencies to ground you too much or sealing events. It can be a good ally, I think you need to learn how to use it. If it grounds for eg for a work you won’t probably never get fired but it may make stagnate your income because you be staying in the same position for a long time.

I have a strong feeling with some time ahead with maturity your income will rise quite high and that energy will seal it and you will never lose it again

1 Like

I am available

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I can reflect a bit too

Seen that too, I know the meaning

Spot on, not friends nor work but other aspect

Yes, definitely this and staying in the same position especially. But I now see setbacks are actually beneficial events, trying to push me towards change.

Very, very timely scan!

Would you mind scanning first? Also what do you want scanned.

@mth_yesco
Can we trade? I want to know the best way to expand my consciousness and push it to extreme levels like Conor did where he claimed he can see the higher planes like he could see with his own eyes.

@Mind_Seeker20

Do you want to trade? I would like a message from Abraxas and also some information as to what he is.

1 Like

I’ll look into this.

When scanning to find out information about Abraxas, I am met with this energy that feels sharp, cold, thick, and clouded. The energy feels masculine but that might be because it feels very raw, sharp, and can even come off as aggressive but more like “deathly”. There’s definitely energies related to death with this spirit or energy. I get the sense that this being prefers not to take a form as it’s natural form is just raw energy/power. It’s energy being as described. When it does, I get the image of skeletons/bones, cloaks and daggers oh and snakes (deceit)

For what message it/he has for you… “Revenge is like an arrow through the heart”. The implications of this message are metaphorical. Think about what the heart center (on spiritual body) represent and what this might imply.

2 Likes

For you I see a black dragon and many fairies, they want you to release more of your inborn traumas.

When you do something, don’t do it because you have to but because you want to from yourself.

I see Azazel, he wants you to work with Hecate because he sees a path for you where you integrate your femininity more.

I see pink, a pink river and a pink queen who dresses very expressively. She wants you to embrace your masculinity and femininity without tying it to the concept of man or woman.

I see the death like energy of Abraxas that you channeled, and it recommends that you travel the underworld to go through another spiritual death.

That’s all I got.

1 Like

Who’s up for a scan trade.

2 Likes

I’ve never done a scan swap before, so if you’re okay with my lack of experience, I’m down

There was something pretty vivid I was picking up for you, but figured I should ask and get your permission before scanning any further

1 Like

Sure, go ahead.

1 Like

There was a vast room, though ‘room’ seems to make this place seem smaller than it is — it was a colossal space

The room was upside down, the floor so far above that the square within square stone tiles seemed almost black, even though they were red and white. Chains hung upwards from the four corners, or they would if the room were right side up

The ceiling (or floor perhaps) is black and speckled a deep almost electric blue, somewhat translucent with the void underneath, with its own whiter specks of light shifting between the blue speckles.

The blue speckles flash from a light from within the room, from the far wall along the east side, from great gaping arches with a blinding sickly yellow light, luring the eyes

It is a lure, the gravitational pull is palpable

Away to the northern wall, a dim reflection the light of the arches is a tall black mirror, blending with the black of the walls, walls devoid of the blue speckles from the ceiling floor. In the mirror, about a meter higher from my own vantage point, there was a pair of glowing eyes.

This was where I stopped before.

Now with this second look, there was a white “lily” at the base of the mirror. It’s not quite a lily but appears similar, with five points and another five points within.

This seemed to be a sign that it was fine to step through the mirror.

Through the mirror was a far smaller room, something which seemed a bit like an old and somewhat personal library or archive.

The figure from the mirror with the eyes, he has an elderly but still handsome face. Bright eyes, horns, hooves, rather mercurial in nature. I sense that this might be a demon known as Baron — or perhaps one similar.

I don’t know how much further is appropriate to venture into these things, so I left at that point.

Seems like this was about hidden knowledge which can be found if you know where to look and that you might have a spirit guide waiting to take you into a new direction

3 Likes