Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Hmmm. What appears in your own heart?

1 Like

You should pull a tarot card on it and then do a five card spread on that tarot card for clarity- who, what, where, when, why, how.

1 Like

@Post_lux_tenebrae and @Mind_Seeker20 do you mind trade scan?

@mth_yesco Sure I will trade you-

When I look at your aura- I see white and then blue. There is some gold around the edges. When I look deeper I see- green and black around the immediate body, and then the bodily aura itself is- spikey. It seems like a rippling surface of water of pointed spikey waves that even out and are in flux. Itā€™s very active right now.

When I see the chakra system- I see the root chakra being clear and bright red, the sacral chakra being a nice orange, the solar plexus chakra is definitely bright yello, the heart chakra is less bright, but is now brighter than I remember it, the throat chakra is very vividly blue but less bright and the third eye is like an indigo and gold, and the crown chakra is like a wide open gold and white and purple halo, bringing in lots of angelic energy it seems.

In a single look- I would say you have a more angelic quality the energies present and that the chakra system is definitely healthier.

Iā€™ll take a turn now!

1 Like

Iā€™ll do a scan trade with whoever scans me. Just a general scan please. I will reply when I am available after work.

2 Likes

I am trying to understand the essence of all things and knowledge/truth/etc., and I want to seek the understanding of what it all means, but I want to know how I can know those things without having to study what humans consider to be knowledge.

I see a black heart. It seems as though there is a red core. The demonic is teaching you how to be independent. Spiritually.

I see your aura. Itā€™s white and black. Itā€™s shimmering as though the black part were water.

I see your connection to many entities have increased. You are being called into the black waters near your stomach area?

Other than that I see that life is going pretty well for you at the moment.

Finally, I see that you have a gold and black energy within your astral body. Itā€™s shining with black light.

Long time since I traded with you can do it as well

1 Like

Okay no problem. Could you just check the entities I am using for my protection, I started working with them since last week. What do you want?

@Silverleaf

1 Like

Root Chakra - The red color is only mildly bright, showing some lack of groundedness. You have frequent earth element energies like badgers or gophers trying to support your stability through practical actions and habits.

Sacral Chakra - The orange color shines vividly, revealing your lively creative passions. Playful water element entities like dolphins or mermaids fuel your imagination and encourage following inspirations.

Solar Plexus Chakra - The yellow appears golden, expressing self-confidence with a humanitarian bent. Air element spirits such as eagles or ravens provide empowering wisdom on asserting independence while maintaining compassion.

Heart Chakra - The green shimmers radiantly, showing your gift for bonding but yet you still canā€™t find the best person to bond with. Gentle nature fairies or angels strengthen your capacity for expressing or experiencing love through supporting relationships.

Throat Chakra - The blue is bright yet streaked with violet, mirroring insightful yet quirky communication. Mercury brings innovative perspectives and new ideas into conversations.

Third Eye Chakra - Indigo flickers dazzlingly, hinting at strong intuition needing focus. Guided meditation with light or lunar elementals like moon rabbits could help channel flashes productively.

Crown Chakra - Violet blazes intensely, reflecting insatiable hunger for purpose and answers. Spiritual guides in human form appear to stoke questioning and direct study into uplifting themes.

1 Like

Are you available for a scan?

1 Like

@mth_yesco This is a very accurate scan.

Yea you could legitimately call me ungrounded for making so many otherworldly journeys. I should probably take some time to ground. And funnily enough here I am drinking a beer with a badger on it, lol. Yes earth elementals are welcome here.

Also accurate about the sacral chakra, having a lot of creativity with languages and numerology and poetry.

Raven is huge for me, I have always loved Raven, his feathers have been floating in my energy field since 2002.

I have been doing lots of work with the fae and others lately and there is a lot of heart work going on there. Lots of reprogramming out the bitterness toward the feminine. Being healed of that.

Yes my Clairaudience is off the charts lately. Iā€™ll be doing a tarot reading for someone and receive a message and in the end it describes the entire tarot pathway. Even choosing tarot cards I see fae fingers and hear fae voices saying ā€œthis cardā€ or ā€œno, the other one.ā€

Lots of third eye work going on, doing lots of travel in vision.

And yes there are also fae directing me in an uplifting direction with whom I have a lot of direct communication.

Slowly unselfishness will win.

1 Like

@mth_yesco

Could we scan trade?
I want help with this question.

I am trying to understand the essence of all things and knowledge/truth/etc., and I want to seek the understanding of what it all means, but I want to know how I can know those things without having to study what humans consider to be knowledge.

Hey @Silverleaf

• Root Chakra: not bright red but feeling that it has been improved due to something that may have happened to your body. This is the chakra of the human body. Feelings of instability, lack of groundedness. Needs for safety, security and basic needs may not always be consistently met.

• Sacral Chakra bright Orange: sentiment of you trusting your feelings. But you may have tendencies of deeply absorbing othersā€™ emotions impacts this area.

By the way moon is very present in your reading and I have a feeling itā€™s related Pisces or the 12th house then your mind could be directly interact with the astral world. The good part is you are intuitive and can understand people emotions really fast and this gives you healing capabilities and service towards other people too because of its aspect on the 6th house or Virgo , the bad part could arise when you are mentally disturbed, you can attract negative energies quicker then a normal dude and again the aspect on the 6th house or Virgo could give you health problems or litigations in real life.

• Solar Plexus Chakra pale Yellow: I think you are understanding now what your power is and its limits too. Your sun is good giving you a sense of self identify

• Heart Chakra forest Green: this is your kingdom, very strong and bright, Strong empathy but this can lead time to time to feeling depleted without boundaries. Easily affected by othersā€™ emotions. Needs unconditional love, acceptance.

• Throat Chakra (sky Blue, not very much healthy ): you Internalize rather than expressing emotions openly. There can be risk of stagnation without healthy communication and processing.

• Third Eye Chakra ( bright Indigo, healthy): Heightened intuition but discerning own emotions from external factors is challenging. Vulnerable to getting ā€œlostā€ in subconscious undercurrents.

• Crown Chakra Violet and healthy): you are connected to deeper transformation themes through feelings yet lowered protection, guidance in intense change moments.

Your mind and feelings are the main key in your life, I am seeing you are getting better and stronger because of angelic vibes or you probably rose your vibration through light visualization and meditation. thereā€™s a need of discernment of your own and others emotions.

And if you have means to do so, travel whenever you feel overwhelmed by thought or nƩgatives energies.

1 Like

Thank you bro for your feedback

1 Like

When scanning the first part of your question I see the earth :earth_africa: within space. My vision of earth zooms in and when looking at the ground of earth I see these translucent silk-like lines that are arranged in a grid like pattern, although when moving out a bit more and seeing more of earthā€¦it reminds me much of a spider web. These lines seem to connect all parts of earth and are connected to the land and itā€™s life forms. I get the feeling that this vision is supposed to demonstrate the way in which everything is connected and at the core we all share this essence.

For the second part of your scan, I get the feeling that only through searching can you find the answers you seek. I got the image of a magnifying glass. With someone using it to read the pages of a book that contains a wealth of information. There is no easy way around this and only through the willingness to learn knowledge will you come to understand the many mysteries of life and the spiritual side of our existence. I also get the sense of an over reliance on others and the fact that your looking at the wrong place for the answers you seek.

2 Likes

Sure.

1 Like

@Mind_Seeker20

I see fierce female shadowy entities flying around you, they are 3. It seems they protecting your heart from any intrusion. Possibilities of heartbreak that occurs a bit long time ago. They are flying very fast around you and seems very protective around you. The environment is dark red and not viable for someone else but it seems itā€™s good for you. I see passion :heart_on_fire: within your sacral chakra giving you creativity and ability to enjoy life. I also saw an eye :eye: of an eagle :eagle: flying above you, I have a feeling itā€™s waiting for you to fall so he accuses you of something.
The root chakra gives me a sexual or pleasure vibe of your body. I also saw a giant mirror :mirror: on your left. I think it serves you to go beyond the physical realm.

This is what I am getting.

For me could check if my angelic protective methods am using is working efficiently?

1 Like

Thank you very good scan Ʈl scan your question as soon as I get off work thanks a lot

1 Like

When scanning you I see this symbol that is hovering over a ā€œholyā€ beings head. It looks much like a halo but has these spiky like ā€œthornsā€ going through it. Itā€™s not a full circle like a halo is but is in the shape of a crescent moon that is upside down. Instead of seeing light glowing from these being, I see this grey colored energy shining from their entire body. I get the sense that this particular being is ā€œin-betweenā€. Neither ā€œaboveā€ or ā€œbelowā€. There is a quiet but sacred feeling to this being. I get the sense that this being watches you closely. This is one protection you have.

Although in terms of protections, I get the sense that you have two types of protections put in place to protect you both spiritually and physically (like keeping bad luck and misfortune away). The first type of protection is much like the above, beings that are close to you interpersonally. I get the sense that most protectors are beings you know on a personal level; not seeing any that you arenā€™t aware of. Beings that respect you and wish to protect you of their own will. Most of these are angels; or beings that people would confuse for angels due to the ways that they might appear before these people in appearance.

The second type of protection is magickal in nature and energetic (for all magic is the influence of energy). This is protections you have put up with the aid of your allies and your own personal power which you have grown on your spiritual journey thus far. I get the sense that this type of protection is primary and kind of like your ā€œfront-lineā€ defense whereas if that fails, you have your allies to support you. However, I get the sense that things are ā€œunder controlā€.

1 Like

@Mind_Seeker20

I would love a scan if you have a minute and I can trade back.