Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I definitely have earth beings around me even if I don’t directly work with them. Seems to be what my energy vibes with best. Especially ones that might be described as “darker” in nature.

This was accurate for the most part. Especially throat and heart chakra area.

1 Like

I would like a trade scan.

I want to know that I’m thinking and feeling the right things in general.

Yes, I’ve made one now.

1 Like

any one want to trade scan.

I just want to know what my demonic godform look like

I would like to trade.

I want to know how I can feel more confident in general.

3 Likes

I remember I did for you a birth chart reading. You are a Capricorn Ascendant. Capricorn is the angelic sign. That’s why you will feel like things have been set up for you since you were born, Destiny and fate.

Usually Capricorn asc are low in confidence but strong on the outside. The ruler of your chart is Saturn and he’s in Aries. Look for an angelic entity with strong mars attribute or Aries attributes. It will help you a lot but it ain’t gonna be easier for you cause Aries and Capricorn are quite opposite in nature.

It will take time to be assertive and remember if you aren’t assertive yourself, people (your family) are gonna make sure you become assertive and you not gonna like how they will do it. Better work on it by yourself

When you start working on yourself you will see how successful you are. People will respect you and be scared of your power sometimes.

Saturn is a godly sign even though he acts in the dark and through discipline and frustration but you will always be successful with Saturn if you work hard. The only language Saturn understand is “work”

@Epsilon_The_Imperial ah crap sorry i did not do your reading, i will try and do later on today, sorry last night was a bad mental health day for me, but i can do your reading today

you’re scan

this what i got from it

i saw green landscape with lot of grass, and a big Tree, as was if we both just chatting right next the the tree

but what from i got to have more confident in general, learn to walk as if the mountains will move out of your way before the understand that they wont just budge for a under waver attempt. have pride in all things you do, learn to use the ego in a healthy way it is you’re ally your friend, have the understanding that you fail at time, but no matter how many time you will fall you will get back up even stronger

1 Like

Is someone available for a trade?
I want a scan regarding my working with angels

@mth_yesco I will scan you-

I see a dark mountain against a clear sky. It’s night and the stars twinkle. All is silent except for crickets. It is peaceful and beautiful. The mountain is like a giant taking up the sky. The vision fades from there. It’s almost like “enough said.”

Another vision comes into a view, a seagull flying above the clouds over an open ocean, whirling in the sky in a carefree fashion, clearly eyeing the observer. There is a sensation of ecstatic freedom and ecstatic union. There is a thought “I was born for this.”

Another vision is of a snake slithering over dry leaves in a dead forest. It moves quickly but in spurts. It seems to be tracking a small animal, perhaps a mouse or a squirrel. It is banded black and white like a king snake. Interesting fact, king snakes eat rattlesnakes, vipers, but they themselves are non-venomous. There is a thought- “I must me watchful.”

Overall your aura is golden. It has some flecks of red orange and yellow in it. The inner aura is blue and green with black spots, and the texture of the bodily aura is one of alternating smoothness and spikiness. There is a sense of both Angelic, Peacock and Reptilian features.

The chakras-

The root chakra is bright red. The sacral chakra is a bright orange. The solar plexus chakra is a medium bright yellow, the heart chakra is a deep forest green, healthy, seriously connected to the ground, the throat chakra is healthy but turbulent. You struggle with communication but your energy body does not suffer. The brow chakra is actually not as bright as the others, but still healthy, and the crown chakra almost seems like a portal that the outer aura pours from- it’s gold and violet in alternating bands, like a crown.

That’s what I see.

1 Like

any want to do a trade scan, i manly just want to know what my Demonic soul look like

1 Like

Thank you for the scan Bro. I appreciate.
What do you wanna know about? I am feeling already you are becoming less proud or an event is making you less confident

Very tall like a giant. He’s all dark with dark eyes too. He has a crown on his head made out of wood with some pikes. He’s a brutal and seems to act first then think later. He’s surrounded by darkest but there’s a small light from the moon penetrating his environment. He sees himself as the king of the outcasts.

haha king of the outcasts seem about right for me thank you, do you need a scan trade ?

1 Like

Yeah I need one. Thank you
@nohearth

@mth_yesco I would simply like to see, not my personality, I like it, not my ability, I know it, but my current standing with the infernal, the fae and the djinn.

Obviously I had a clear call from king Paimon to work with him and the djinn, and I think I found a safe way to do that, but my oldest and longest love is to work with the fae. So I plan on doing that too. How do I stand with both groups and are there any conflicts to look out for?

And then a general power scan. Btw was my scan accurate for you?

what i got from the scan,

was i was at a bleach with lot of sands, and at sea, lot of clouds both white and gray, i saw lot of angles, the host of glory said that you need to go deeper and deeper and deeper, but they seem to be happy with your workings

Btw was my scan accurate for you?

I didn’t forget you.

Your demonic godform looks like a divine demon, meaning that it’s related to a sense of golden, divine perfection while being mostly demonic.

I get the feeling that there’s a message for you. You should be careful who you associate with because they might take you for granted.

I see a black and red skin like Darth Maul for your godform. There is a golden halo, a black throne, and a black and gold wall behind. They rule a maassive kingdom, and they want you to ascend.

Your godform in general is golden. I feel that you have a very paternalistic godform. Very masculine, and I see lots of demonic aspects to your godform.

1 Like

Btw was my scan accurate for you ?

It made sense.

1 Like