Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I have not, what’s up?

Osiris is known to have the white eye and the black eye strobed with Set’s darkness.

1 Like

Up for a swap.

Interesting, I know a few people associated with him. Maybe he can help me with my dark matter stuff, being chaos and all. I should probably tell you a little about that, story time!

1 Like

i would like one!

1 Like

Anybody wanna scan me?

2 Likes

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

i see a crystal clear image in my mind

a sun with other suns but with different colous,neon pink,green,blue yellow in the balcked comsos and space they shine brightly,brigher than any star,i see a weird scene a man hearing vibrations and gets curious so instead of going after it,he sits down and meditates to it,he senses wheres is coming he knows that but he stays focused on something but i sense that he needs to go back in something to learn it again,then i see a golden shine in the heart chakra and gets consumed by gold,

1 Like

lets do a godform one.

1 Like

Whenever you ready mate, go ahead

2 Likes

Can someone scan me ??
I change for a reading!

Sure

1 Like

lets go now.
i start first.

i see a image hard to describe a black angel with wings that seem to have cuts it reminds of me the BMOA art depictions he has horns and i see a shadow robe falling it seems flowing,it feels powerful and deadly i sense thats a aspect of it,later on i see its face it has a coyate like face i only see the white bone and all the holes like mouth and eyes are darked by shadows.

really powerful,but i sesne that something new has to happen.

1 Like

I see a Hydra in you @Xag_darklight.

Whatever being it is is connected to water heavily.
Its surrounded by legions of Sea Demons and Demonic Mer-Creatures

Interesting

2 Likes

interesting,i never seen that aspect i will try to call it maybe tonight.

1 Like

@itsnathanm7
I see a cobra with a Amethyst jewel on its head
Surrounded by Blood and Gold Bars

“Become the predator”
And all that other rehashed bullshit we hear every day

Work with snakes more
You’re almost at perfect balance

Your shadow seems slightly tilted

2 Likes

@Micah

I see death. Darkness, but also godly.
With a dark aura around it.

1 Like

Thanks Man

@Apo_Lon
I see a snake in the core of an apple

“Careful what you bite into”

Hmm
That’s all I get for now

1 Like

trade scan?

@Xag_darklight A haggard man, surrounded by birds. Well maybe not quite birds. They look like birds but I’m not sure. The man looks like he’s been outside for years, but still fit and cognitive. Perhaps a self imposed hermit. Exiled maybe. I’ve never tried to look at a Godform, so I’m probably way off base.
Scan back if you don’t mind/are satisfied with yours.

2 Likes