Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Do you want to trade? I would like a reading on the same question I asked him.

@ Epsilon_The_Imperial Im not working with anyone at the moment.

But on this question I get, that the enviroment has a huge influence on your concentration and success. It seems like you need an enviroment which is more balancend and calm - maybe go outside to focus more on what you want ( I saw a beach and a wood glade, but I feel like it meant that you need a calm, nature place to calm and focus). I am also seing dark candles and a room, but I get the feeling this is more about the situation right now. There is a cat coming to my mind - maybe that tells you something. I am feeling somekind of barrierā€¦seems like you have to work on getting trough it first to get clearer thoughts.
I hope that helped.

1 Like

Thank you, that is extremely accurate. I do fight fear and have enormous amounts of preconceived notions of spiritual entities. But I am willing to embrace the truth.

I hear-

ā€œDo not allow your experience to also become a blockage to progress. In other words, take a continuous perspective of a student that is learning before rushing to consider yourself an adept. When you are able to listen in silence contentedly and sit in the darkness then the depths will appear to you. Those depths are both the primordial abyss and the collective unconscious. Solve et coagula. Dissolve what you think you know and congeal it with new experience. Do not fear and do not stoop. Be proud but not too proud. Know your betters and yet know you are better and will be better still. Much can be supplemented by daring that is lacking in depth.ā€

My impression is that was Lucifer.

ā€œDo not be an ape. Donā€™t simply imitate outwardly, imitate inwardly. Do not simply imagine you have wisdom, but be wise by imitation of the wise. Do not shun brutality, but measure it strictly and carefully. This is a matter of tipping dominoes, but they must be properly placed first. Shun foolishness and vanity, rather, to go deeper, sink beneath the waves of the abyss. The collective unconscious is the depths of merely human knowledge, where much is stored in the way of experience and remembrance. But remember Child, WE are not of that stream, but a current and an ocean that lies beneath it, as the different currents of the sea go different directions at different depths. Dare for depth, reach for depth, call out for that depth and you will find it embraces you. This is not merely the words of the one typing on his iPhone, this is the word of the horned one in the blue robes of midnight clad in crimson wielding a flame with your name on it. Dare.ā€

I assume that is Babatel. He seems more vicious to me and more classically demonic. Lucifer seems more refined.

1 Like

Beauty. A woman in dark hair and a white spaghetti strap sits at a table full of cards. There is a python on her left side, from my perspective, and a cat wanders about the room, which is also white. This person has confidence but there is a deep wound in the center of the heart that leaks drops of black fluid, which are somehow both the tears of the person and of a demon. When she arises from the table, it is in grace and power, but the walk is with a limp, a thorn in the foot that is ignored, wounds that are accepted as necessary without healing, broken angels wings, worn as trophies and badges. There is nobility of soul and complexity of knowledge, but there is also an experience of despair and unresolved anger.

Pain and beauty entwined and bound in a three stranded cord that will not be easily broken, yet is continually being frayed, yet mystically repaired somehow.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Iā€™m not really sure what that means at the moment or if I am getting this right but I will think about it.

Feel free to ask for any other scans or impressions.

1 Like

For your scan.

I get the fact that Lucifer, Amaymon, and Lucifer-Amaymon want to work with you as well as some dark-celestial energies like Lucifuge in a slightly different aspect as well as Azazel.

I get the feeling that you guides are wanting you to trust your thoughts more, as they are expressions of you and are as magickal as anything else you could do.

I get the feeling that thereā€™s some doubt in you, and you want to take some time off to come to a good equilibrium.

My advice is to not just rest, but if you have some energy, then go deeper into your thoughts and into getting the answers just to understand. It doesnā€™t have to be labor intensive. Just trust your thoughts.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting. Thank you.

Scan trade anyone?

I would.

Iā€™ve been trying to research ways to gain financial independence outside of college and would like financial advice from Mammon about my decision not to go to college yet and build for myself my own independence from my parents.

My scan for you is this.

I see the shifting and the wavering of forms. I get the sense within you that you want to feel like youā€™re moving towards something, but youā€™re stuck in your current emotions and turmoil over the perception of not making any progress.

In order to fix this. Find some patience and step back. Look back. Detach yourself and find some progress in the little things youā€™re doing.

Focus your mind and think about what you need to do. Organize yourself, and then do it.

Go meta. What is the purpose of what Iā€™m doing. Will this lead me to happiness?

Other than that, spiritually youā€™re fine. You could work on your practice more, but thatā€™s up to you.

Thatā€™s all.

Thank you.

1 Like

When channeling your question, I get that your decision is fine, and if you make the choice you will be supported. The word enterprise also comes up, not sure what its related to tho. Iā€™m guessing contacting Mammon would help.

1 Like

Could you scan for something related to Mammon and my goal to become financially independent? Itā€™s the same question I asked neutrality.

Or anyone else who has the best thing to say.

Do you have any idea who that woman could be or why do you see her with me?

I pathworked through Raziel to mammon, and the gist of what was told me was this- That the key is networking with people who have money and not to be afraid of leveraging their money either through magick or manipulation. Also, start to build credit ASAP. Get people to invest in your ideas and share your ideas. This is what I heard.

1 Like

My impression is the woman is not a literal person, she is a hieroglyphic image, like a tarot card. It is as if the question was- ā€œwho is this person?ā€ And the image was of a woman with a python (remember the pythonic spirit is one of divination), who is noble but limps from an unhealed wound and has a shared trauma with a demonic entity. I do not know if there is a cause or effect relationship in this sharing, but something reminded me of the unhealed remnants of a soul who is healing. It may be you or someone you identify with. This imagery may also apply to a loved one whom you care for whose existence is bound up with your own. It may also be the nature of the spirit who empowers your readings.

1 Like

Actually you could give my reading a tarot reading using the wheel of fortune as a yes/no and see if it was accurate or was contrived from partial imaginary images. Iā€™d like to know so I can avoid the circumstances in the future.

Can i get a scan?

Behold the tiger stalking his prey yet confused at how he is outwitted. Power and confusion coexist, the bear falls from the tree trying to obtain honey. The demons chuckle, but they do not revile. Ground and center and begin anew. Thatā€™s all that anyone can do.

The strength you have is not stable. It fluctuates with the tides.

These are my impressions.

1 Like

Insanely accurate Iā€™m very confused and facing dilemmas regarding goals

1 Like

Always trust the first images. 3 second rule before the mind begins to ruminate.

Iā€™ll take a hit from you if you please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looked at it with my tarot cards (on my own way :-)) and it seems like it has something to do with a specific situationā€¦and if itā€™s not a specific person then I think I get it and I think itā€™s really accurate!