Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

No. I wasn’t able to. Wasn’t a swap as far as I can see/remember. But if something comes up, I’ll post something about you here.

Any news?

Scann me please

I’m available for a scan trade.

Yeah…something told me i was unworthy. After 2 tries and random objects beong smashed around me. I decided not too

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

What do you need from me?

Very strange. Assistance you gave is noted. Thank you.

Thanks for all the responses. Everyone is so eager to help here.

Anything come up?

@telgega

im so sorry this took this much time XD, was rly down for a couple of days :confused: , didn’t feel like doing anything :smiley: , I’m again terrible sorry you had to wait so much !

( was about to do it today ^^ no matter what i didn’t forgot about you :slight_smile: )

So first i saw the color of your aura felt like molten lava to mee , same color and feeling ( funny i saw also a vision of a firefighter after a while , strange )

i see you are making way and you set a path for you , that is not a beating path , making way into the jungle with your machete.

then i try to see some spirits around you and i see two women that are withe -ish like circling around you and hugging like you , not sure what are they maybe they seem to me like a djin or something but not sure is so , also they are like twins , may very much be only one spirit .

then i asked what you should know, and it showed me that you should be prepared and ready for action , do not slack , always be prepared .

that’s about it ,you are a hard man to scan , hope i got anything right :smiley:

2 Likes

Any idea on a mame for the jinn. Or how to communicate

1 Like

Hmm just connect with them trough energy work , became aware of any slight touches , if they are there you will be guided :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ! Scann me please

can i have a scan!! It would really help.

who can scan me ? anyone ?

Welcome @dnslav It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for a scan, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Want to do a scan trade?

okay , lets do it last time you were rly good :slight_smile: , il have yours in one hour or so when i get back

1 Like

So, would anyone be kind enough to do me a favor and scan me, I would very much appreciate it :slight_smile:
I cant scan, but I can buy you a drink