Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Ok

Ok, I saw 2 dragon heads, I saw Odin, I saw a red dragon breathing fire and then I saw Cthulu.

Let me know if you want a more in depth scan, perhaps you have a question?

1 Like

Thanks for that. Pretty cool, what colour were the two dragon heads? What kind of vibe did you get from Odin and Cthulu?

Iā€™d love a more in depth scan if youā€™re up for it, thank you.

I saw a woman dancing freely around a fire, In the shadow of a massive old tree beneath the full moon and stars as three crows watched from a branch of the tree. She carried a curved silver dagger and wore a black shawl.

Again this is my first time, so let me know if it resonates with you at all, any feedback/advice is appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can someone scan me idk how to scan but Iā€™m curious about my soul

@Adrin would you like to exchange scans?

1 Like

Yes, letā€™s try.

1 Like

which scan would you like?

1 Like

Attakeria and Lucifer havenā€™t a very good relationship due to one circumstance. And I would like, if possible, to know the option of resolving this circumstance. I have a definite way of solving this, but I would like to receive confirmation of the correctness of this path or find out another option.

What question do you have?

2 Likes

I will do your scan first, my question I would like to know how to evoke Yamushta, send me in private

1 Like

it seems that the best way to improve your relationship with lucifer and accepting the proposal of asmodeus about your son, maybe a second option is to make an alliance between the fiery world and the infernal empire on both sides giving access to the knowledge and power of both sides

1 Like

I kinda owe you for some time ago so Iā€™ll look into this as well

1 Like

It seems you need to talk to Lucifer and Attakreia to resolve this, tell them to make peace, be tough, be firm and stand your ground when telling them, like a mother telling her 2 children to make peace.

1 Like

Thank you!

I am afraid that the second option is impossible, since in this matter Attakeria (as well as other inhabitants of the Fiery World) is extremely principled. As for the first option, this is the ā€œstumbling blockā€ between Attakeria and Lucifer.

There are various options for the agreement in the first case, but given the nature of Attakeria (as I understand it, his character is not easy), he does not really like them.

Regarding your question, I will unsubscribe you shortly.

1 Like

Thank you for scanning! I will try to follow your advice and see what can come of it.

1 Like

Can I get a scan?

I think I have parasites around me, will scan back.

Anyone willing to trade?

Can anyone with good protection scan me?

F it. I am up for some

Sure, Iā€™ll trade.
Iā€™d like a general scan, what do you want?