Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Thank you!

This is reminiscent of the area where Attakeria used to love to appear.

Attakeria loved and loves to travel, shall we say, to various places, territories, worlds, therefore, perhaps, these images are just connected with this fact. Well, blue fire is an expression of the essence of Attakeria.

Do you want a general scan or do you have a specific question?

1 Like

Just a general scan and maybe markings or links. Thank you.

1 Like

I feel a little better, what kind of scan would you like? :slight_smile:

1 Like

So at first I saw a green leaf (possibly oak), then an image of a bearded man appeared in front of me, which seemed to be composed of these green leaves. He showed me to a green meadow, in the middle of which there was a stone bowl with water on a pedestal, in which rose petals were floating. A star hovered in the air above this bowl. It seems to be related in some way to your emotions or subconscious. The forest man is possibly a spirit or deity of nature or the forest.

If we talk about the connection with the spirits, then I saw a tall, beautiful woman in a long black dress. She had beautiful bracelets on her arms. She pointed me to a stone archway and a door. I wanted to enter her, but she shook her head in the negative (it seems that this entrance is not for me or not for everyone). When I asked her what she wants to convey, she answered ā€œConfidenceā€ and, it seems, ā€œStability within oneself.ā€

Then I found myself in some kind of infernal space, where at first I saw a black rock, then a black obelisk, and then a figure of a red demon with seven or eight curved horns that formed a crown (in some way he reminded me of Belial). He sat on the throne very tall, like a giant. When I asked what he wanted to convey, he said ā€œI will give strength.ā€ And, indeed, a very intense, masculine, impetuous energy emanated from him.

If we talk about your aura, then I saw flashes of green, golden-red and orange colors. I also distinctly smelled cinnamon and lemongrass.

I was about to complete the scan, but suddenly I saw the Egyptian desert. A woman was walking along it, in ancient Egyptian clothes and with black hair (very similar to Isis). In her hands she held water, which periodically poured out of her hands. Where the water fell, greens appeared.

1 Like

If possible, could you also scan my specific question: is there a connection between Attakeria and Trita Aptya, and if so, what kind of connection is it?

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed scan, my energy has been feeling different because Iā€™m not pregnant anymore.

1 Like

They have a mother daughter relationship.

The scan was good :slight_smile:
Iā€™m not writing much because the rest was basically them leading me to that answer

For my scan Iā€™d like to know how Lucifer can help me become a warrior for the helpless

1 Like

I see an empty throne surrounded by low flames, colors of gold, red and blue.
Nobody around, 3 horns fallen to the ground. Smell of sweat and bonfire cracking sound. The number 200.

A name likeā€¦ ā€œFeythuā€ ? :man_shrugging:

You have a strong infernal bond. :fire:

I see a very simple and spartan hospital room, an old metal bed and the colors are white and light gray. The lamp is on.
The bedroom door is open and through it I see people walking in a hurry, they pass, look but donā€™t stop.
They are all women. ā€¦Itā€™s the same woman who goes back and forth, she has short dark hair.
Her clothes are old.

I donā€™t see parasites but I would say you have unfinished business that diverts your energies. Itā€™s more emotional than material.

1 Like

That is, Attakeria acts as a ā€œmotherā€ in relation to Trita Aptya (as far as I know, Attakeria has only one child so far)? Or it has a figurative meaning and Attakeria ā€œcreatedā€ the image of Trita Aptya (which, I think, can also be interpreted as ā€œparental relationshipā€).

I tried to interrogate Lucifer about your question and this is how I got the answer: ā€œBecome the light to shine for othersā€ (as far as I understand, this implies inner growth and development, strengthening and understanding oneself and oneā€™s strength).

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade

I see what looks like a permanent sun down, and only half a sun is visible in the distance, orange is the primary color, with yellow interlinking designs on the it. It sparkles and has sparks coming out.

There are mountains to to each side but they look newer like you did some work building.

The ground is dry and breaking apart.

The area away from the sun is dark.

It looks like the mountains took the energy that used to need the ground more flourished.

Thanks a lot , not bad at all resonates with me for sure , tried to scan your aura to meet it looks to me like blue combined with dark blue , looks solid itā€™s flowing with energy , saw a woman a bit like a ghost looking , beautiful , donā€™t think was a mermaid but she was intriguing , then i saw a vision of a palace , big area with other worthy structures a bit like the one from Aladdin , saw a big ass powerful entity red , looking a bit like a djin or May have been Belial ,
Saw some connection with dragons as well , tho may have been biased by ur image xF , but couldnā€™t get them out of my hand , also a ring or wand ? Last one i saw someone carrying a heavy burden or his back , or going somewhere with a big bag .
Doh :persevere: rusty notice anything that fits ?

1 Like

Awww thats good to hear. :gift_heart:

Hmm youre not the first to say my aura is blue so this does fit. I havent had someone say dark blue yet but hey it sounds pretty!

Hmm interesting ive also had someone say there was a woman around me but I havent really dove further to explore it.

Now this is a bit interesting to me as ive just started forming a working relationship with king paimon. Haha maybe it was him and not belial? Idk. :thinking:

I. Love. Dragons. Ever since I was a little girl so anytime someone sees them in a scan I get extremely happy. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Oops pressed submit by accident!
Not to sure about the last one but its interesting to me since im trying to do more shadow work lately. Maybe that is a connection.

All in all great scan and thank you so much for your time!

1 Like

Lol that make sense from what I heard paimon is a djin or has connection with them yep didnā€™t think at that :))
Thanks have a nice day :blush:

Anyone wanna trade??

Yeah, could you do a specific scan? Iā€˜d love to get to know the spirits that already walk with me or are interested in me.

1 Like

sure do you want me to look at the entities with you and with an interest in you??

I would like to practice my reading skills a little.
One or Two people would like to volunteer? All I ask in return is a sincere feedback.
Thanks.

2 Likes