Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

A dark haired lady riding a black goat. Her aura is a bright red and she holds a skull (human) whose eyes burn with pink and blue flames.

I also see the depiction of Hekate a la Asenath Mason.

One sec whol I grab the image

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have been wondering and looking for female spirits/deities :flushed:

Thank you for the scan!

1 Like

Just focus on your third eye and see what it comes , if it feels right IL write here

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade??

2 Likes

Iā€™m loving the profile picture

2 Likes

I had one with Loki and his kids so I figured Iā€™d give Angrboda some spotlight XD

1 Like

Sure. Anything specific?

1 Like

The energies or elements I need to work more with please

Hbu??

1 Like

General

1 Like

I heard a wooshing sound of air. A blue color corresponding to the throat chakra but itā€™s also on your 3rd eye. Iā€™m also seeing a symbol: 恔. Thatā€™s ā€œchiā€ in Japanese. The closest astrological symbol to it is Saturn. I think thereā€™s something with Saturn this month. In tropical astrology, at least.

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting.

1 Like

Saturn rules over discipline and I need more of it lol Iā€™m working with the Rune Eihwaz next so I guess this is confirmation

As for Air, itā€™s been the only element I havenā€™t connected with deeply.

2 Likes

Physically it feels like you have a lot of doubts about yourself and you appearance and may be insecure about it but Aphrodite wants you to know that youā€™re beautiful and should cherish who you are

I then saw blue bird that I canā€™t describe or identify and an owl and the name Andras popped up. He may look to you as a daughter and even be protecting you. I see a sword confirming he will teach you to fight and help empower you to fight your own battles

Lots of indigo energy too and a connection to Uranus as the world revolutionary comes to mind. You have a purpose to shake things up a bit and Loki smiling confirms this

Blueberries too. Lots of them so consume them XD

1 Like

I feel called out (in a good way).

Ah Loki, heā€™s fun.

Not a lot of blueberries here :joy:
Thank you for the scan!

1 Like

it has begun

The scan here is different from what Iā€™m used to. It seems to me to be more an overview of self-interpreting images than a reading of personal matters.
Iā€™d like to give it a try, anyone interested?

Ok, Iā€™ll biteā€¦lol

Sorry, I donā€™t understand what you mean.
Iā€™m not baiting.
Here in my country it is common for the operator to say personal matters when doing a reading.

I think I have misunderstood what a scan is.

I performed your scan last night and this is what I was able to see:

I walked into what seems like you sleeping/resting under a dark blue comforter. The aura coming from you is mostly whitish with a hint of red near the center of your solar plexus.

Iā€™m noticing a lot of grey-white marbling and gold in color themes. Near the bed, I sense three angelic-like figures, standing in a triangle formation. They say nothing. The room itself was warm and welcoming. Itā€™s bright, like the early morning sun through a pane.

1 Like

Anyone down to trade??

1 Like