Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Sure thing. I’ll like a general scan as well.

1 Like

Awesome, do you want to start?

I’m at work, so I’ll likely get around to it tonight. If you want to wait that long.

Np

i did yours scanned ur aura saw an like rainbow thin layer enveloping you , saw you are climbing up to something or have a major goal you wanna accomplish , you are loving playful and cute , but you turn into someone fierce if you are messed with, and ready to strike , saw a woman with black hair sitting at a table eating . Not sure what was that .
You like activity and to play around , more of an adventure spirit ,saw a spirit of a cat around you :joy: and a woman looking like in the photo may be goddess Diana or selene , she was holding something like a half a sphere or a circle like in the photo , it’s been a while from my last scan hope i still can hit some things

Tell me If it resonates

2 Likes

Ahhhh gotcha . Then I’d be happy to trade scans. I need to go to the doctor here in a bit bit as soon as I’m home and can sit quietly I’ll let you know what I see!

What I recieved:

A man with a red turban wearing a red robe, It feels like something royal. I didn’t see his face, but that tone of red was majestic!

Also saw the figure of a father with two little children, trying to protect themselves from a sandstorm, walking against the storm, I don’t know if I described that well but yeah.

2 Likes

That’s so amazing!! Everything you said was so true even down to the car spirit because I’ve been seeing a cat every time I meditate and I had a sleep paralysis dream where I felt a cat sit on top of me. I had a kitten that died almost a year ago so it might be her or I might have a cat familiar. The description of the woman spirit sounds interesting because I’ve been told by readers that there is a woman spirit around me. May I ask how you’re able to see all these things? I want to be able to do that too.

1 Like

Appreciate the scan. Want me to try to return the favor?

1 Like

Sure! My guides if possible.

1 Like

Gosh I really need to learn how to do this better. Does a bear or wolf seem familiar?
I thought I saw a yellowish color in front of them.

1 Like

Try saying,“This might be silly, but I’ll take whatever comes” before you start scanning. I think E.A mentioned this in something and it definitely helps. I’m feeling a little tense through the screen, it’s okay.

Boar or wolf doesn’t seem familiar :thinking: But I got a reading once where a card had a bear.

2 Likes

Sorry, cant get outside of my head atm. A bear seemed to show itself. I couldnt tell you what color, but again there was a yellowish color in front of it, so it could be a tan bear. It was a glimpse or two of a few animal faces.

2 Likes

Nice! :heart_eyes: Thank you for the scan!

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would anyone like to trade?

1 Like

Yep. Anything specific?

1 Like

Just which forces I need to work with at this time and their/it’s message :slight_smile: wbu?

1 Like

Spirits around me.

First thing: the temperature is very warm. It’s the waiting for rain kind of warm. It confused me if it’s mine or yours so I had some trouble focusing.

Elemental forces, I’m being shown Earth and hearing water. Maybe there’s not a lot of them in your birth chart. I’m being shown opposing signs too-one is colored green the other is colored purple. Check out your birth chart again, you might get some information there.

“Earth not for grounding, but for solidifying the prosperity/abundance. Water for transmuting.”

When I asked what it meant, I was told that you would know. I’m not seeing anything or anyone in particular, the messages are simply pouring in.

Lots of green too, heart chakra.

That’s all I’m getting.

1 Like