Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@onion can I get a scan please.

1 Like

Swap?

I first saw a black dragon kinda like the red eyes black dragon from Yugioh. Itā€™s not a chaos dragon rather one who rules over lava.

I see coals burning with an orange glow and grey ash

I also see lots of bark showing me that 6ou need to work on your protection and a white female wolf with glowing blue eyes who could be your Fylgia

Theres Krishna playing his flute and then showing me the Cosmos. Your energy body looks like the stars, planets and darkness of space and youā€™re linked to the elements of Akasha and Ice

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

That makes sense to me except Krishna although lately I have been interested in Hindu beliefs (shiva and kali though not Krishna specifically).

Any recommends for magick protection books I might want to look into?

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Anything specific?

1 Like

Just struggling a little so I was wondering what will show up.

1 Like

So general? Ok

I can recommend this to you

Give me half an hour

If anyone is up for giving me a scan then feel free, Iā€™ve never done a scan before but I can try and do one in return :slightly_smiling_face:

Anything specific? I have a headache right now so Iā€™ll do it when itā€™s a bit better.

I still owe you a scan

1 Like

General please ^^

1 Like

Im up for a trade

Give me. Little and Iā€™ll do one.

1 Like

Found myself in a forest, two trees in my left and right

Suddenly a woman with a crown and a white dress shows up, I asked her who she was

She then backs away flies up and returns, her dress is now black, but I still couldnā€™t be sure who she was

I asked her again, and I think I saw fangs and a bit of blood dripping from her fangs,

I then assumed this woman was Lilith

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking:
Thank you for the scan!

1 Like

Would anyone like to in me scan? I think my soul has some connection with the Hindu panton

1 Like

I can try

1 Like