Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you! It seems you have seen Attakeria again and at the same time the heart of water.

Your scan.

Interesting. For me, your scan is like a movie that I can see in fragments. So, I stood next to this ebony tree, and the serpent hanging from it hissed to me ā€œStrength in the tree.ā€ I asked what it meant. And the same woman with black hair appeared next to me. She held a mirror in her hands. But it was not me that was reflected in the mirror, but the tree. More precisely, his insides. I saw a silvery-black energy rise up along its roots, pulsing. Spheres seemed to hang from its branches, in the center of which swirls of energy moved.

1 Like

Interesting, I wonder, is the tree the Qliphoth?

1 Like

Yes, I think that this is the Qliphoth tree, because massive dark energy emanated from it.

1 Like

Iā€™m down. Got anything specific in mind?

1 Like

Hello sorry went to sleep here itā€™s your scan , you give and aura of white , calm small but stable , saw a minion a small one like a cute monster like in the photo, saw feminine entities , one was cloaked she was beautiful , saw a great city in ancient Rome or Greek with a large statue looking like Aquarius , holding a pond Lili or something similar like that .

Any things true , also saw lots of earthly images like rocks and grass
General itā€™s fine for me too thanks .

1 Like

I tried looking up Attakeria on Google but only result was a post you posted, apparently there are no written records on this being

1 Like

Could we trade? Iā€™d like a scan on my spirit guides, what about you

1 Like

No, nothing specific

1 Like

Most likely this name did not appear in the cultures and mythologies of the peoples of the world. It belongs more to the world where Attakeria is from. But if we talk about his hypothetical appearance in the human world, then most likely he could appear in Indo-European or Proto-Indo-European cultures.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m down. Iā€™d like one on how Iā€™d do at combat sports.

I see a fire energy and King Paimon came to mind. So did Hepestheus (I butchered his name). You have a lot of creative potential in you dude learn to harness it. Apollos energy is quite strong too. Lucifer and Lilith are probably your Patron and Matron and thereā€™s a Seraphim too but I canā€™t comprehend his same. Sesh something :thinking:

1 Like

I see a tear drop. Have you been depressed lately??

I see a woman smiling by a river she is wearing dark green and brown and has beautiful red hair and green eyes. Might be Epona. Sheā€™s admiring the sceneary but thereā€™s a pain in her heart.

I also saw fire and felt the energy of Brighid. It seems like fire is something you should work closer with to balance the water and earth in your energy.

Finnally I see a bright yellow start with a yellow and white serpent. This might be your solar plexus chakra which seems to need work.

Theres a warm lemony feeling in your aura and it smells like fresh citrus. You bring comfort to those around you.

Theres also something like a spider crab and lobster there tio

1 Like

You see Lucifer with me a lot, thank you for all your scans bro

1 Like

I think you should reach out to him dude. He always makes his energy known when I scan you

2 Likes

Believe me I try, or at least I used to, I have difficulty evoking, I donā€™t know what to do tbh

I do know I love him very much and he loves me too

2 Likes

Hmmmmā€¦ok, I saw a grass field with flowers, and an axe swishing in the open air

This represents to me that you must work with your energy in combat sports, tai chi is an example, but also with brute physical strength

2 Likes

Hi all,
I am Nir666 and new hereā€¦

Would appreciate a scanā€¦
Thanks,
:heart:

Did you do an introduction?

Yep. In the welcoming 2.0 Thread.
Happen to notice your Avatar is a star of David and I am from Israel.

Also, have a thread about spiritualizing the body: Vampirism

1 Like

You are from Israel? I was there in the past for pilgrimage, I was in Jerusalem, Nazareth, and Bethlehem

2 Likes