Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

hey bro lol i will in anhour .Your scan though lol i thought we were giving detailed stuff .not in a bad way but a field and knight and slapping masculine feminine sounds abit cliche.

One, not a bro. Two, I canā€™t just give you what you expect or want to hear. I give what I get/recieve. So if you got a problem with that, then thereā€™s not much I can do for you. Giving an attitude ainā€™t appreciated.

Point is, Iā€™m not gonna tell you that you got a demonic or some other ā€œfantasticalā€ soul if thatā€™s not what I pick up.

3 Likes

Anyone want to trade

Iā€™m up for another trade.

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

You want to trade? Shall I go first?

I saw an eye, then came forth an eagle flying, then I saw 2 vulcanoes shooting lava in the air, the lava kept circling around in the air and a fiery phoenix came out

I tried to feel your energy and felt a calming sensation

1 Like

Your Scan:

First when scanning you, I picked up the image of a female (I donā€™t know if this is your soul - or an entity around you, but I thought it was important to mention as itā€™s quite prominent) - with this came the image of snakes, as in someone with a snake-like tail and an aura of dark green/blue/black. Felt demonic or Serpentine. You might have company.

Note: the serpentine/dark energy that seemed to show itself as a female to me, seems to mask over your actual energy. So I donā€™t think itā€™s you. However I sensed that, before I was able to sense you

When trying to then feel your energy, I did pick up on a fire- like sensation. Actually reminded me alot of a Leo. The zodiac sign, you might have some of these characteristics. You defiently have the energy. Also got the feeling of ā€œraw powerā€ or even ā€œraw energyā€ā€¦ Primordial.

Then picked up the name : Tiamat

Wow, tiamat, interesting, you think the woman was her or Lilith?

The woman, gave me vibes similar to Lilith. I donā€™t think it was her. Maybe one of her daughters or something. They just seem to be around you.

I got the feeling you should look into Tiamat. Might want to work with you.

1 Like

It might have been one of her daughters for sure

1 Like

Have you ever worked with tiamat

Nope.

Want to do another scan

Maybe in a bit.

1 Like

Iā€™m up for one more trade, prefer soul dive.

Hey, you still want that trade or?

1 Like

Yes please and Iā€™ll start right away. Apparently I do souldives unknowingly, and I want to be able to these consciousl. As I need practice. Which do you prefer, do you want soul dive or do you prefer scanning?.. You know what actually Iā€™ll start with a soul dive right away, youā€™ve been waiting long enough for meā€¦if it is too personal stuff that I find; Iā€™ll drop a PM. If itā€™s not, Iā€™ll post it here. So here we goā€¦

2 Likes

Hey I am also up for a trade with anyone interested .we could exchange pictures

1 Like

Soul dive would be nice. Been meaning to check in with that. :slight_smile:

1 Like