Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@anon33099313 Young girl with constantly changing technicolour hair and red eyes, wearing a dark blue, thigh-high dress; spinning around barefoot on a bed of flattened nettles.

1 Like

Thank you. That feels very accurate.

I see a forest. Itā€™s shadowy and in the center is a fog. Itā€™s formless at first, and the shape is initially hard to fathom, as it is still coalescing. Even so, from the fog can be felt a steadily growing power that is taking over the entire forest. As it grows, it takes shape and in the center is a slender shadowy figure with radiant eyes that see very far and see many hidden things.

1 Like

Thank you! I always hear my eyes are my most prominent feature so I definitely feel some resonance with this.

Hmm. Would anyone like to scan mine?

I see a very close thicket of dead wood, tree branches very close to and encircling amber eyes. I smell fall, but dead fall, like the woods in November; and rich earth. I feel warmth, like burning blood. The woods are silent, they sense a predator.

1 Like

Interesting. Thankyou. I can tell this is accurate, my eyes color, is actually a very dark amber.

1 Like

Could we talk about this in private, please?

Absolutely

1 Like

Iā€™d like a scan from anyone with the time and inclination. And donā€™t mind the face, it was for a friend.

1 Like

Can you all see me. :male_detective:ā€ā™‚

I belive i have horns on my head and my wings widely spread. :smiling_imp:

Ok @anon48532061, I needed sometime to finish a lot of shit I had in my current bagage before doing this. I sincerly apologize for not fulfilling this up until now. So without further ado here we go:

Right of the bat - Iā€™ve said to a few people that they have connections to a certain entity, in this case itā€™s very strong almost bordering to a union. Iā€™ll explain at first when I connected there wasnā€™t much that happened but then that changed rather quickly, from the darkness came a female being, at first she was just a silhouette illuminated by a bright but think aura radiating a few centimeters just of the skin. The long hair was floating in the air as if it (the being) was submerged under water. Then a light spread all over her body and then made me able to see it more. It had white eyes at first, then the became fiery yellow, almost golden with a slit like a cat, although the pupil was a bit more dialated. She had very pale skin, almost as if it had never been exposed to sunlight. She had black hair at first and she looked very predatory yet amused, as in her facial festure looked a bit offā€¦like how harpies are described there was a beastial beauty to her.
Then a black light wave spread over her skin and a black hooded silky robe then manifested over her skin and her hair color changed into a fiery red, and she put on a mask, that looked to a close a human face. It was a wooden mask seemingly made out of oak. There were oval holes for the eyes, and an oval shape for the mouth. She then suddenly grew wings, black leathery wings like those of a bat. And the aura became flaming and very large and blood red. It behaved like a bonfire would and it was just as large. Extending at least 2-3 meters into the air above, and at least 1 meter to the side even more. Suddenly she walked forward and her footsteps made ripples onto the dark ground, the ripples was colored deep royally purple, it eventually changed into indigo as she got closer. She was standing about an arms length away from me, when the vision ended.

A few things come to mind regarding your godforms attributes and powers.

1. Vampyrism especially psychic
  2. Shape shifting (astral) - as was shown by the change of shape and form in the vision.
  3. Energy work as in raising and storing energy. Seemingly able to manipulate the flow of energy very easily.
  4. Concealment - invisibility. Your god form was hard to detect until they choose to let me see them.
  5. Influence - easy to sway people to do your bidding.

I am going to take a shot in the dark and say you either have a very solid connection with Lillith, or she may even be your matron godess. The similarity is pretty uncanny, both in terms of energy and apprarenceā€¦you are not her but you are likely mergeing with her on a subcobscious level, or is getting possessrd regularly her. Otherwise the similarity wouldnā€™t be as strong.

Let me know how I did.

All the best

2 Likes

Completely spot on with all what you said!!!

Yes, Lilith is my matron and yes that is my godform.

I am surprised at the amount of details you have been able to gather. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Dis you get that scan Xag?

Who is really able to scan me here?

I am looking for anybody who isnā€™t a happily trying amateur or somebody kidding.

Do you need a picture of me?

Well most here are trading scans. Thatā€™s pretty much all you need.

@anon48079295 Well, I want to be scanned. Who can do it?

All the people who have traded scans in this thread.

@anon48079295 Okay, okay. Thanks.

Would you mind scanning me as well? I get similar but at times different takes on itā€™s appearence and so on. Care to try?

1 Like