Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

hope that resonates

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the scan. I’ll scan you now. Give me a few minutes.

1 Like

When scanning you, I’m first brought to a scene. Somewhere where the clouds are low to the ground and where there is much fog. The ground is damp. I see rain too. It is hard to see too far ahead due to the fog though.

There aren’t many buildings - if any near by. It seems to be out in the open. Trees and grass mostly. Peaceful, despite the rain. Which feels more refreshing then wet/cold.

When trying to get a more direct feel for you energy - it feels cool and wet alot like the rain and dampness of the scene. However its not dense - very airy. Your energy feels like refreshing, and healthy. Not getting much stagnation - your energy flows well similar to the ease of water within a river.

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

My inner true being is a Naga that’s why you getting the Serpentine from me.

The skull and black rose represents my insta consumption of Gothic artstyle and living also of course more the embrace of dark aesthetic I see online and sometimes I embrace it in my own art.

So I have the feel that this first part of lunaric feminin energy and triple goddess could very well be one of my recent past life as this woman priestess or female witch. Also my Shiva idol.

My chart is full of more one would consider feminin signs so to say. Even now I have more the feminin aspects to me that I know and embrace also my maskulin side too I do my best to get these two in balance but I know I am more pulled to the lunar dreamy creative side with a bit of learned whisdom and with that my creative expression on it trough various means I see fit.

The mystic side I consider the maskulin side of mine more so the mystical and the warior alike. Warior in the sense I do everyday spiritual warfare. As of mystic my spiritual earning for spiritual growth and expirience and with it the daily practice. Also my I would consider Spiritual visions and chanellings I often get when I am working on that.

So my inner female witch and the mystical Warior do contrast eachother and complete eachother with expirience and knowledge they get. symbolism of the apple who are multiplying when they work together. Apple as like the story of eden with the three of knowledge and the fruit of knowledge also known as gnosis the higher knowledge.

I think you are picking up my recent planetary working upon the Venus with Sanskrit Mantra.
And I listen to a Venus bija mantra every night.

I do not work with Abrahamic Angels nor will I consider to do it. I am not welcome there. It is a trap set for me. When I mess with that it often turns into shit and had finally enough of it. Just no RATziel. The Golden flames and soul is also connected to my recent workings on solar aspects with Sanskrit mantras and hijacking of solar spiritual protection and opening of the soul.

The water and air aspect is also connected to my deeper relationship and working with Lucifer. Water is me Air fire is Lucifer. Also the Budh Mantra I listened for long time to improve my IQ and communication skills.

I generaly like animals more so I like to watch animals on my phone simple videos or more the exotic ones the jelly fish and squid you picked upon I really watched them recently.

The deceased souls is mostly my cat and my dog who are not long ago been physically dead. They are by me I know that and mostly my grandma and pa’s.

The glow from my eyes comes from my opening of spiritual vision I often see, you and I would consider spiritual sparks, enerys, ghosts, lights etc who are not seen by mehre unawakened regulars. And if they would know it would be deemed crazy witch in return is not! It is just an aspect of the whole reality we live in. But it is deemed as fantasy by the lower and denser realitys most people are forced to live in or don’t know bether for themselfes obviously.

The book with ancient symbols are my scryptures MY holy books so to say😏

So overall you did good I must say. :relieved:

Nice! :ok_hand::wink:

1 Like

Wow, this thread is lively. It’s usually dead/quiet or active lol.

1 Like

Anyone available to do me? I’ll do one right back

1 Like

I saw a vast dark ocean, and a fish with a little light, trying very hard to find the “right” way to go, not realizing that any way he went he would discover somthing new, and his life would be diffrent if he was more open minded about the ways there are to go. So mabye you feel a bit lost or too confident that you have the “right way” your energy feels yellow/green and eager to be right.

1 Like

I’m up for a scan, I can scan back when I get home.

1 Like

I can try. I’ll only ask for one back if you feel i was successful. If you don’t feel satisfied then no need to return😁

that was for you btw, i’m not sure if i hit reply right

1 Like

I see a black hair person(can’t tell gender tho feels more masculine than feminine) walking on some body of water. Then a hand raised up from the water. Tbe black haired individual grabs the hand protruding from the water and lifts the other person up. They both then fly up into the sky. Thats all I can see.

@Lux_Anguis that’s good to know it was resonating. Now please also return the scan​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

When I look upon you.

You look like the star wars red guard only in white.

Walking slowly on a desert dune.
Behind you walks Greek goddess justice with folded eyes also completely in white when it comes to clothes of tunica. Do you make legal actions? You are fighting for justice I feel something unjust happened I feel also. Or that is your core belief. Bc you come to me as a guard some sort like a guard of justice and fairness and a guard of and for inocense.protecting the weak instead of the mighty like red guard mostly would do.

Before you is the near bright yellow sun smiling upon you like in teletubbys and blessing you on your general quests. Indicate that you are a white sun force or more in sympathy when we go with star wars a jedi.

There are also two guardian angels hovering besides you with spears in their hands they come to me like some sort of servitors not actual angels.

Before are the ten commandments some sort of you observe them bow to them and hold them to yourself dear and important. Doesn’t necesseraly mean these commandment are Christian but it also indicate that you follow moralistic rules and behaviors that would looked upon as good or correct in a religious sense more so personal sense you have standards and rules for youreself that you follow and don’t allow them to break by anyone or anything not even by yourself.

You are a young and good boy so to say. And a strong one in a spiritual sense. You guard yourself mostly than attack needlessly. Also spiritual and material.

You go in the what looks like from a far a Fata Morgana in a desert but you come nearer it isn’t one it is like a lil paradise in a desert really paradox. It looks old the constructed little pillar are overgrown with moss the stone from what is build from is in dark blue greyish color general overgrown with moss and a lil bit in a Greek style. In the middle of this construct is a water puddle where from every pillar corners beneath from it the hole runs water from it and in the puddle.

The construct looks like the colloseum but much much smaller and in darkgreyblue more overgrown with moss and overall moist.

Around the puddle what looks like a around build stone bench. You sit on it really relax lean both arms to the sides of the bench and let your head lean behind.

Before you comes a Planet earth hologram above the water puddle you look upon it in astrall Form and plan where your next actions will start for justice and of such.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this scan.

I resonate with your readings…definitely some justice kind of person…however I don’t do any legal work or get involved with it but if it is needed I will definitely get involved in it…I do hate injustice… the angels you saw could be related to my connection to angel abbadon and Archangel Samael since they both give justice…also in vedic astrology I am a libra sun,venus,mercury and since libra represents justice too. I do not follow any commandments nor I plan to follow lol but since i am bisexual Christianity wouldn’t even accept me lol…I am not good in religious sense either :rofl: and yep I always feel like I am some sort of guardian however the desert you saw and that mirage I think its pretty good that you picked up! You have given me amazing insights that I should do global justice spiritual work with the help of greek goddess of justice and with Angel abbadon also could you explain whitesun force?
So Thank you so much!:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Is anyone up to a trade scan?

1 Like

Scan trade?

1 Like

There is the mention of two main ruling forces of two metaphysical and one more physical manifested suns.

The manifested sun represents mainly the white sun force the material, live, order and more positivity the physical so to say.

In other hand the black sun is not physically manifested as a literal sun but a more spiritual one and much older one than the white sun. It is the spiritual sun so to say the mysterious one the hidden one hence not physical manifested but fleeting when it is. Hence the opposite of the white sun. With these two there is actual balance in creation between light and dark. Seen and unseen.

That doesn’t mean the white sun isn’t spiritual in fact it is also a spiritual force who is the main ruling force of this earth it must be more present in this universe if not everything would most likely be consumed by the darkness and destruction of the Black sun.

There is the main list of its different atributes from this book.

2 Likes

Anyone up for a soul scan trade?