Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Ok so I’m offering free scans i.e. you don’t have to scan me back if you don’t want to. I would appreciate some feedback on how accurate I am though. I’ve not scanned before and I don’t think I have much clairvoyant ability but practice is the best way to develop it right. So if your interested let me know, I’m at work at the moment but I’ll be doing it later on today. And honestly your doing me a favour by letting me scan.

1 Like

I’d like one

I’m down for the offer and would be happy to give back feedback and a scan in return.

Can i get one?

On y Va?

could i have?

Velenos, you are officially my first hehe. I’m very new to all this so what I’m about to say may all be rubbish but I’ll say what I think I saw so please don’t be offended by anything (if anything is offensive). The method I used was to imagine you as a figure and connect my third eye to yours whilst repeating your name in my head and then I cleared my mind and tried to open it up to whatever came. So here it goes:

The first thing I seen were triangles but like metal alchemical triangles. I couldn’t find a pic so I drew one just imagine that but made out of like brass or copper.

Secondly I seen like an old school wooden wheel from like a wagon.

The last thing I seen was it could either of been like a cluster of quartz or the dandelion plant like below.

Or

images (5)

So when I tried to connect my third eye I initially, imagined you as a formless mist and then tried to let you take your own form. I think what I saw was like a very masculine but completely black figure. When I say masculine I mean pretty muscular. I couldn’t find any pictures that displayed what I saw well enough.

So that’s it, good luck trying to interpret it lol. Any feedback would be most welcome especially tips or hints for getting better. If you wanna have a go at scanning me back that would be cool but no obligation at all.

I’m not quite sure what to give feedback on lol, what did those things mean to you? there’s no much information for me to really give proper feedback on the images.

Hi, your officially my second c.wilson. so I used the same method as I described above when replying to Velenos, I’ll say what I saw and it may be complete rubbish so don’t be offended by anything. But here it goes:

The first thing I noticed and it was a feeling, was humour, I just felt like something had happened and I found it funny not historical but funny like I giggled to myself.

Secondly, I had some weird ear pressure going on like you know when your on a plane and your ears pop, I had that a few times (not sure if I should be telling you that or my doctor :joy:).

The third thing I saw was water, a really deep blue azure kind of colour with ripples of water. It was very deep but also very calm. The picture describes it quite well.

This guy popped into my head, not sure why, but there you go.

Abraham_Whistler

The last thing I saw was a dark tunnel, there was light at the end but there were streaks of light running along the dark sides of the tunnel, thinking on it now it’s almost like the effect you see in space films when there warping and the stars become streaks. The picture below describes it pretty well.

light end of tunnel

Lastly when I imagined you, in order to connect my third eye, the form I saw you taking was made of light, and humanoid but not human, I wanna say more animalistic like a gorilla.

So that’s it, it could be rubbish and I’ve just described everything I saw or think I saw so don’t be offended by anything I’ve said as it probably isn’t anything anyway. O and if the offer is still up for a scan in return I’d be happy to take you up on it and any feedback on what I’ve said above.

Hmm I was hoping they would mean something to you to be honest lol. I feel like the wheel could be related or indicitive of a period of time I guess. The rest I dunno. As I said I’m just new to all this stuff so I’m gonna try giving out free scans every few months and see if I get any better.

1 Like

@Trishul66 and @Topmc. I’ll have a go at scans for you guys tomorow. I’m really new at this so don’t take it too seriously unless you see something that really resonates with you. And thanks for letting me practice on you.

2 Likes

Practice is always good and helps.

2 Likes

Okay, I will get a scan for you once I get some coffee in my system as I just woke up lol

But I’ll give you feedback. You actually were pretty accurate on those observations when I take a step back to think about it. The humor is understandable as I tend to try to make people laugh. I am full of dad and dry humor and make a point to keep people’s spirits up, even in highly stressful situations.

The ear pressure is something I go through daily, as my ears do not drain well. But I would check with a doctor if that is something you experience often.

The water is interesting as i was once hydrophobic. But i have been described has not only having quite a bit of depth in emotional awareness but a very calming presence for others.

The older gentler,. Not too sure on that one other than i really like the movie it came from and that character in particular. I am also called an old man often, despite only being 27.

The tunnel is something that has appeared multiple times in meditation. It is almost like being in the state inbetween light and darkness. A very beautiful sight to me.

Finally, the animalistic aspect I can understand. While I am human and do not mind others, I do enjoy spending time with animals. I also try to step back from human constructs, such as societal pressure, to examine problems through the eyes of the animals we are. If that makes any sense at all.

Well done.

1 Like

Any one want to trade?

1 Like

I’ll trade.

1 Like

Awesome!!

1 Like

Wow what a wonderful way of interpreting it. Thank you

1 Like

I’m seeing an open road at sunset

You aren’t alone, one other that you are close to is there but he doesn’t want to be seen.

I’m getting the impression it is time to travel and leave behind extra stress that burdens you and to go back to your roots. Life on an empty beautiful road full of potential.

You are on an old school motorcycle with high handle bars and a flame decals.

images (17)

You dressed up in leather jackets.

download (30)

I’m getting the impression this is a much needed trip, but it isn’t permanent just what you need to ground yourself.

At the end of road is a rock concert full of bikers and bandanas. Drinking eating dancing and have a merry time.

1 Like

I see you in your circle. It’s dark around you. Your flames are a dark orange and black. They sort of go up higher in poofs. It’s really cool.

There are a couple of books. Something feels dark. Like darker magick. Not bad just dark. There is a whimsical feel too. Like doing serious magick but still making it fun.

Three candles. White float in the center. I sense spiders more than see spiders. There’s a bigger book. It’s really think. The pages are worn. There is an eye on the cover. It is kinda of alive. The eye can blink and move around.

It watches all the magick going on and somehow takes note of it. It also watches Gor danger. I like this book. I flip through the pages and flecks of gold drift off the pages and into the air. Spells appear on what we’re blank pages.
Something in green with ivy around it. Plants, herbs. It’s very enchanting.

This is a very enchanting circle. The book is very rare. A real gem.

1 Like

Hm that sounds a lot like me, I’ve been doing some really advanced stuff recently so everything has kind of been changing.

Sounds like Lilith is around.

Thank you

1 Like