Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

hi, can you please scan me?

Not a problem
I had alot of work to catch up on today and Ill probably scan you tomorrow night when I wonā€™t be interfered with. :wink:

Pls use [email protected] that is my Link

Nice work! Everything was accurate

Whatā€™s your scanning technique like? You got everything down to the details

I will add you to my list of people i will scan later today

can someone scan me please ?

Mmm ???

@popsmoke
Hi, I was practicing my scan these days and I wanted to give it a try on you. Iā€™ll tell you what I saw. There was a big wind in my vision. I saw a man walking in the desert, looking like a Bedouin. In one hand he was carrying an oil lantern, and he was heading for a pond. I saw him sit down and drink the water with his hands.
In front of him, a woman with straight black hair was watching him.
She was tall and wore a long black dress, dark eyes and very light skin. Then she threw him a coin, the man grabbed it and the number 4 was on it.
The man stood up and walked away, then I heard, ā€œGet away from the quicksand.ā€

Iā€™m still inexperienced, but it was interesting, let me know!

1 Like

Interesting, apparently the number 4 is a sign that one must keep working hard and be productive, while quicksand is seen as a message that one must be stable as it is key in their journey.

The desert or anything humid/hot is also seen a lot by the people that have scanned me.

Thank you for the scan, will add you to my list of people to scan today and tomorrow.

1 Like

Can I get a scan please

1 Like

Finally found some time to scan once again

From reading your text I can tell that your energy is more light than dark.

You are a good person with no bad intentions, and you like to keep to yourself.

I sense that you dislike violence, and that you like to keep the peace at all times. You are a healer more than a fighter.

I can also sense that you take a big liking to companions, dogs maybe?

Finally, I visualized your aura as green and blue.

Now hereā€™s what I got when scanning you:

When I went into a trance the first thing that came to mind was a mountain. The mountain was beautiful, it looked so high up that it was almost touching clouds, and I think I saw a waterfall or some sort of water system resembling a pool in it.

From there I visualized blue skies. The skies gave me a peaceful - blissful feeling. A lot of random patterns of blue were seen when scanning you.

What really caught my attention that was blue was a bird, the bird looked mystical while it flew flawlessly through the skies, and it seemed happy while focused at the same time. The bird looked like this

Overall, to summarize you as a person you are peaceful, good hearted, composed, and a good friend to keep around.

The only downsides that I sensed were that people can easily take advantage of you, or use you to benefit themselves.

Something also happened in your past that gives you trauma, or makes you think twice before doing something.

Let me know if you resonated with anything.

Great to see these readingsā€¦
Anyone want to trade???
Need some clarity here and thereā€¦ Or maybe just some verification in general on a path Iā€™m busy withā€¦

1 Like

My scans are based on what a personā€™s soul reflects, I can add you to my list of people to scan if you are interested.

I usually do 2 - 3 scans a day but I was very busy yesterday, I will try to do some later.

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

Are you going to scan back?

I tend to isolate myself and seek peace and quiet by myself, so both the fact that I like to be on my own and the vision of the mountain reflect my person.
I love having animal companions, especially if they are spiritual guides. The figure of the bird has interested me. Since I was a child I have always felt the instinct to want to fly and I have always been fascinated by wings and great heights.
(As for the color blue is also my favorite color u.u)
In the past I have been used and treated badly, I tend to be easily manipulated and for this reason I prefer not to have close contacts with others.
I really liked your scan, thanks for your time!

1 Like

No problem

Will ost certainly return the favorā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in a scan, if anyone has time.

Scan me and I will scan you back

1 Like

as soon as i scanned you i saw fire, then there were 2 pillars of fire on my right and left shooting up quickly and powerfully, it felt like an entrance, but since i did not warn you of a scan i did not enter as i did not want to intrude

1 Like