Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Would u like a round 2 with me if u’re still up

1 Like

i see a horned black shadow goddess looks a bit like ishtar theres a violent red aura
she is more shadowy and feels aggresive and sweet in the same time.

i see a lunar symbol which that means is an aspect of you.

later i saw the goddess tranforming her aura into ocean blue ,i had th e feeling of green energies and i got the name “Horus”.

2 Likes

I’d like to trade with you if you’re up for it?

1 Like

Very good scan, I had totally the same impressions during my own readings. Thank you very much~

Every time when I scan Takkalos I sense a pitch black and dense substance - it’s poisonous, kinda cold, feels corrosive. His presence contains it inside and outside, as if he was literally covered with the black slime or emerged from the lake of it. Feels sharp, kinda dangerous, lurking, cold, malicious.

I heard the deep hissing, like an echo inside the empty cave. Weird, unpleasant sound - it’s like a mix of snakes deep hissing and choking or spitting even - and then complete silence.

I’d say he’s energetically similar to Komodo dragons, both feel very poisonous, patient and determined when it comes to hunting. Also black cobras and especially I got a vision of a black harpy eagle with purely red eyes. I’m not sure why, but I always see black feathers, claws and the same deadly persistence, patience and brutality.

I feel also some primal and warrior aspect - also, more like in predatory sense but not completely - feels like a crow’s gaze, you know he’s watching but you’re not sure why. Has a sense of depth and something weirdly alluring within, like a red, shiny jasper but maybe that’s just my reaction here lol.

I’d definitely call him the spirit of poison.

Sure, friend. If you’re still up.

Awesome, I’ll scan you here in a sec

I can trade with someone

1 Like

Okay, when I scanned you I got this kind of live visual of a this intense death energy, but there was a crescent moon above your head but the light from it did not reveal your form. It as similar to this minus the stars:

When I kept going I started to see a bunch of fog around my feet and the sounds of soft wailing but it wasn’t scary type wailing. The energy gives off this greyish black look for me and smells like decaying leaves but the smell reminds me of fall which was seen as a time of death for nature. However, seeing her step closer to me her features started to show, or atleast the features she wanted to show. I see something similar to this:

Minus the piercings and the thing on her forehead, but the horns are very so like that, when she talks the rush of energy comes in varying densities and her words seem foreign but they don’t feel like there’s harmful intent behind them, the energy feels really cold and prickly. When she stops the energy settles she moves back under the crescent moon and her features fade back to the previous image but the feeling of death still feels very intense. Honestly it reminds me of Helhiem.

1 Like

That’s very interesting, I had a small deja vu when I was reading it. Thank you ~

I feel strong energy, kinda complex, I’d say it feels dark, sort of smoky black waves like dense fog - has a depth, similar like when you look at the night’s sky and feel a sense of eternity and infinity. Feels strangely calm but also alien and odd, hard to describe - as if there was something “sharp” within.

I have the impression of hidden knowledge, souls guidance, he feels elusively and confident, also old in some unspecified way. I had in mind the keeper, traveler and guardian - he felt like a deity of secret knowledge and brings the invisibility and manipulation in a wide sense (manipulation of energy, reality, planes, thoughts of others etc) It’s hard to describe his energy - it’s like a room filled with black yet still invisible fog that is omnipresent and influences everything around, even if you don’t feel it consciously.
I sense colors - black, silver and purple/blue and I have the impression he holds something sharp and metallic in his hand. I’m not sure what it is, maybe kind of spear but hard to describe it physically. Could be a force.

1 Like

I would love to, if you’re still up

1 Like

So,
like my friends and familiars,
you aproached me from the back,
in friendly manner,
when i chanted your enn.

The Energy shift,
is similar in density,
to when Lillith visited me recently.

Undeniable presence.

No visual impression currently,
but i’m actually not focusing on it either,
as the presence is strong,
dark,
mature,
and welcoming.

Since you’ve asked me to take a look at you,
i figured this might be apropriate.

In fact,
your presence is still solidifying,
as i type,
and clearly overwrites default reality by now.

Good to see you,
Brother.

That being said,
the moment i close my eyes,
i instantly see your face,
being made of Metal / Bone,
shaped natrually into a crowned mask,
similar to the pictures you posted from yourself,
in the Topic on how to evoke you.

I’ve chanted the Enn about 2-3 times,
so the connection was strong,
and coming forth very quickly.

:slight_smile:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

This matches what others have seen that are off site as well, that’s amazing!

1 Like

When I scanned him it was a silver dagger. There seems to be a pattern :grin:

2 Likes

Okay, so I did your scanning.

I see darkness surrounding a beautiful serene pale face, everything is else is obscured in smoky shadows. She has long dark hair and has golden bright eyes shining like iridescence as if her eyes were made out of brilliant gold, but her skin is pale white. She smiled at me and I think I asked her what she is made out of, she replies
“Darkness and Sound.”

And continues to smile playfully. Could she be Serephim, I am thinking and I think she responded back to me as, well what do you think? …that’s all.

You kinda have almost a similar personality as Lilith :blush: a little sassy but really cute

1 Like

I’m down for a swap.

I’ll scan you here soon

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Feels very right, especially the personality and golden eyes - I had the same vision once. Thank you so much for the scan ~

That’s interesting. I’m not sure yet, but I heard some angelic associations from my friends and others before. For me, she feels kinda loving and angelic in some darker way, so that’s possible. I need to check it.

For you:
I feel primal, kinda like feminine force, very enchanting, deep and specific, almost beautiful to me. She feels mysterious, old a bit like moon energies but also strangely reminds me with meadows and that more primal, yet beautiful side of nature and wildness.

Feels silent, at least focused, like an observer - she sees the depths and most hidden things - I had in my vision the crow and an owl sitting next to each other. Also, I feel cold, not too strong wind but I have the impression that it can be much, much stronger, almost like a storm or even cyclone when feels a need. She can be dangerous and destructive and these forces are sudden.

The energy also reminds me with those elements in the circle according to more wiccan/pagan style. In my vision I saw a pale woman with long, silver hair - her face was serious but also warm and she was holding a white fox in her arms. I had the impression that she also was wearing kind of silver jewelry, looked a bit celtic or pagan.

All in all, her energy was pretty warm~

1 Like

I’m up if u would like with me.

Thank you. I am definitely an introvert and a quiet person in general. With this scanning it really helps to evaluate more about my true self.

1 Like